Flowering is taking too long and the trichomes dont change color! i need help urgent

bosch27

im in my 16th week of flowering, im growing a staiva mako haze! but everytime i look at the trichomes the still look clear! they havent changed to milky or amber??! should i harvest or should i wait????!?!? please help because im really confused!!

Thanks in advanced!!

Re: Flowering is taking too long and the trichomes dont change color!! i need help ur

I agree with 420fied; could take a taste and quick dry it to see what it's like before chopping her. Its remotely possible the strain is an extra long flowering pheno.

Re: Flowering is taking too long and the trichomes dont change color! i need help urg

I would definitely do a quick dry and considering giving her the chop soon!

Re: Flowering is taking too long and the trichomes dont change color! i need help urg

What are you checking the trics with? If you have a scope make sure you use one with a led bulb, makes a big difference in how trics appear. And with a haze strain you really don't want imho amber trics. It messes the high you want with a haze to a narcotic one.

Good luck,
Flip

What are you checking the trics with? If you have a scope make sure you use one with a led bulb, makes a big difference in how trics appear. And with a haze strain you really don't want imho amber trics. It messes the high you want with a haze to a narcotic one.

Good luck,
Flip

good point. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom