Flowering to budding?

Re: Flowering to budding ?

not necessarily. plants show preflowers when an upcoming change in season is sensed, and budding happens when time of season is right (12/12 light schedule). there is no set time table.

Thats usual, but it varies. Environmental and stress factors can delay the onset of budding. In my first grow, my females didnt start to show hairs and then bud up until the 3rd and 4th week after goin 12/12.

At 26 days, still doesnt look like bud : (
Picture_015.jpg

Be patient man it takes time :allgood:

Lilstinky420 said:
At 26 days, still doesnt look like bud : (
Picture_015.jpg

That's a bud, bud.
Your pot looks like it's right on schedule.
Froim the width of the leaf blades the plant appears to be an S-dom. These take a few weeks longer to bud and the buds are longer and skinnier than what you may be used to seeing (I-dom's).
Average time for indica's is 8--9 weeks, average time for a sativa is 11-12 weeks, so you've got lots of time for buds to fill out.

That pic is like 1 of 25 or so sidebranches, light was too bright to catch a pic of main cola.

It's Master Kush (Hindu Kush100%ind + Skunk)--and skunk is sativa dom i think?

There is another Master Kush thats Hindu KushxHindu Kush that 100% indica though i found out.
Picture_014.jpg

Heres another view.

400hps 12 inches above it and 1 shoplight with 2x40watt bulbls hangind down the length of the side of it.

That pic was at 25 or 26 days 12/12 i think
I flowered at like 6 inches and it turned into that when it got better light and cleared out males. 42'' today

No nutes first till this week--Fox Farm Ocean Soil in 3.5Gall bucket
Big Bloom by Fox Farm as nutes, seems to need water every other day or the leaves tell me.

flowering...it's the light man....i planted my girls to get 10 hours sun all spring thenlater in summer the trees give then shade and then the night comes on...and it tricks 'em everytime to start buddin' early I'll be harvesting very soon.........usually I used to harvest about Halloween...but i like it early now man...another week.......then I pick and slowly dry the buds...slow is the key to the sweetleaf smoke...............hippieGods they smile down upon us,yeah,ahuh...............

MR.BLUNTZ420 said:
Any Pics Throughout The Whole Flowering Stage? Anyone? Need To Compare Notes Here.....

ok...there are loads of complete grow journals in the journal section...from start to finish...i'm sure this will be helpfull

yea i check on my plant and there are so many hair's look's like it's starting to form bud's. i got a good 3 week's left. so hopefully it can form some bud. what do u think

mainegoodness said:
yea i check on my plant and there are so many hair's look's like it's starting to form bud's. i got a good 3 week's left. so hopefully it can form some bud. what do u think

It has already formed some bud. :smokin3:
the hairs you are talking about come out of the calyx. The calyx along with the hairs etc. make up the bud. So if you are seeing hairs you are also seeing buds. They will fill out given the correct conditions until you are ready to harvest (so there should be more on it's way)

Back
Top Bottom