Fluorescent To Full Spectrum LED

2 Wheels

420 Member
I am planning to keep a couple of mother plants in cabinet I built to grow.
and in another area I’m also building is where I intend to grow my garden.

Planning to use a 300watt full spectrum LED panel with 338 diodes on the panel in the main grow area.
But I was considering using a T5 in the cabinet for the mother plants.
With this do any harm or stunt the growth of the cuttings?

Until they are rooted that will be fine. Once the root remember the cuts are mature plants so they will want to go into flower asap.

I just keep mothers in my VEG room in the corner in a small pot and keep taking cuts say every 10 days to keep her size under control.

Choose your mother wisely!

Thanks for the info. What light would you recommend for my mother plant cabinet to keep those? One that don’t break the bank.
I’m gonna get one of those clone dome things for the cuttings

Thanks for the info. What light would you recommend for my mother plant cabinet to keep those? One that don’t break the bank.
I’m gonna get one of those clone dome things for the cuttings
A QB style light that's around 120w would be plenty to keep a single mother alive in veg and producing clones.

What's the size of your cabinet?

Do you ever plan on offering separate "bloom booster" type lights? Something like a separate red/uv/blue/uv/etc... to supplement the other lights? A lot of us use standard lights but could benefit from adding something like this, it seems the only option now for the most part is to buy a whole new light with those lights included, to have them separate would be a nice option.

Back
Top Bottom