Flushing phase

cufix

Hi,

I'm about to flush my plants because they are at the end of their budding cycle.

Do I have to check waters pH and reduce it to 6 (or what if using coco) if necessary? Or can I just flush it with water directly from pipe?

Thanks

I use RO water to flush which is 6.5pH, I have also used tap water @ 7pH, with tap water you are flushing whatever is in the tap into the plant, so if it's high in ppm I would use RO water. I use RO water with GH Florakleen first 3 days, and then just RO water the last 5-7 days total of 8-10 days in hydro/coco.

Ok I don't have RO water, so tap should do its job. So I don't have to reduce my taps water pH?
I'll start 7 days before harvest and will water every day with only tap water till harvest. I hope that will do.

If you can't afford to go get some distilled water or spring water to flush em with then you can use faucet/tap water, but it is always a good idea to adjust the PH even if you are close to chop.

If you can't afford to go get some distilled water or spring water to flush em with then you can use faucet/tap water, but it is always a good idea to adjust the PH even if you are close to chop.

It's not about what I can afford and what I cannot.. I just thought it's a bit waste buying destilled water at rate 0,4€/L and I would need like 175L of it. So that would be 70€ for flushing? It would be way cheaper and probabbly 100% more efficient if I would get myself "Flawless finish" - from Advanced Nutrients (I'm using their products from the base), that should do it.

Back
Top Bottom