Flushing questions - Need help

algiveurmom1

Hi. I seen to have lock out and ill be needing to do flush. My question is because I he's loads of different ways, is it best to flush with quarter strength feed and ph adjusted water. Or just ph adjusted water then do separate quarter feed and work up. I'm almost positive its lock out as I don't feed too much. I'm currently doing 6ltr airpots with coco, perlite and clay pebbles. Or could it just be I am letting roots dry too much. All advice appreciated. And if need pics just ask

Re: flushing questions. need help. any 1

For a flush just do ph'ed water and maybe a tiny bit of nutes in the last gallon used. The plants are too dry when the leaf and it's stem is drooping; the plants are too wet when the leaf is drooping but it's stem isnt.

Yer that's why I have the airpots for no over watering but I'm getting lock out maybe baron but not sure. I doubt its ph problem but if so that's why I'm doing flush. Havnt done 1 since I started

WP_20150110_002.jpg
WP_20150110_002.jpg

Yea looks like some kind of ph problem. I'd check that first after your flush. Make sure to check the ph of the run off near the end. If you want maximum help, feel free to fill out this form about the grow:
How many plants? What strains?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule like?

Hi thanks for the in put first of all. And here goes there , there is four plants 2 autos thors hammer and 2 photos special queen #1 and blue Kush. They got started mid nov the 2 photos they in a well ventilated 80x80x160 tent. Small I know but don't want big. Under 250w MH and putting hps when flower. There 6ltr airpots with coco, permit and clay pebles temp when lights on is 24.5c and humidity 50-55% I'm using canna range. Rhiz, A+B, cannazym, pk13/14 when in bloom. Ph when going in 6.0 but checked my run off and it was 6.7 so dome a flush with 16ltr of water at 6.0. No problems with autos but they was added mid December and there only on little feed with em been autos. No pests from visible inspection. I water every 2-3 days and feed every third watering. Lights are on 20 hrs a day. But now thinking just put it all on 12/12 and hope for the best. Please any advice thank you for ur input

And I also have a diy co2 generator with yeast and sugar that leads to fan. Any more questions please ask

Your set up sounds good, it will get cramped in there during flower but its doable. Make sure the RH doesn't go over 60-65% in flower, don't want any mold or bugs showing up. Waterings and feedings sound about right. With temps maxing out at 25C your CO2 isn't going to help much. CO2 helps when temps are over 28C, the warmth affects the CO2 uptake somehow. If your plants are healthy after the flush then start 12/12 whenever you want

Humidity never goes over 55% and in summer the tent does go up to about 27.2c I added co2 back then but never had the heart to take it out lol and thanks yer the set up I bought all separate because I'm fussy and wanted everything properly. If I do put the whole thing in 12/12 in ur opinion would the autos go into flower or do they continue to grow. Never done autos and a newb on the whole ruderulis. Thanks for the input

The autos should flower when they are ready, whether the light is 18/6, 20/4 or 12/12 from what I know. Most people run them on 18/6 but with photo plants also in there the 12/12 will be fine. Yield will just be slightly less I think

Cheers man. It is what I thought. I'll be doing it in a week or so. Till then just getting em all used to the hps wich is kicking more lumen in there. And hopefully give little stretch. This week ill also be drying out for good length of time and boosting getting ready for flower. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom