Flushing with Smart Pots?!

LordCaliban

Hey all! I'm hoping my lady here will kickstart herself into the final phase of flowering, and incase she starts to show it's getting near harvest time I want to be able to give her a good flush properly. She's in a closet right now, I'd say at least 3.5 feet tall but probably a hair bigger, and sitting in soil in a smartpot which sits in a little plastic tray.

When it comes time to flush, I'm looking for the safest and easiest way. The only nutes she's getting is GH MaxiBloom powder which I dilute 1 tsp into a gallon of water. Typically feeding on a feed/feed/water schedule, though my new LED Panel it's about once a week to water/feed now.

I was thinking I could place her in the bathtub and let the water soak out of the smart pot, but I'm not too keen on moving her around too much from the closet to the bathroom and back. Can I just start a water only schedule as it gets closer? I don't have a shop vac or anything to suck out water from the tray either incase someone was to suggest flushing in the closet.

Thanks!

newlight3.jpg

Re: Flushing with Smart Pots?!?

Just use plain ol water for the last 2 weeks before ya chop 'n' harvest :thumb:

This will help the plant use up any trace value nutrients with in the soil.

Back
Top Bottom