Flush

naz1988

Hi allI'm not far from starting my flush I only have 1 plant Cotton candy in soil 3litre pot she has 2 litres of water with her feed every 3 days I'm just wondering how much water I should give her for the flush and how often .I have read a lot on this subject but there's so many different opinions I have no idea what to do. I have never got this far before so any advice would be much appreciated thanks .

I have read a lot on this subject but there's so many different opinions I have no idea what to do.

Asking for opinions here will probably get you the same thing ;) :rofl: one of those all sides of the spectrum. Personally water like you normally do at this point and same amount if you want, really should water when they need it IMHO instead of watering "every X Days" as there is so many variables and plant needs more/less frequency/amount of water at different stages of growth.....but again I'm sure opinions all over the spectrum there too. What are you using for Nutrients? Chemical ones flushing probably more critical, but again a "to each their own" as folks do just fine flushing or not flushing really as IMHO folks tend to make it more complicated than it needs to be, but that just my opinion ;)

Asking for opinions here will probably get you the same thing ;) :rofl: one of those all sides of the spectrum. Personally water like you normally do at this point and same amount if you want, really should water when they need it IMHO instead of watering "every X Days" as there is so many variables and plant needs more/less frequency/amount of water at different stages of growth.....but again I'm sure opinions all over the spectrum there too. What are you using for Nutrients? Chemical ones flushing probably more critical, but again a "to each their own" as folks do just fine flushing or not flushing really as IMHO folks tend to make it more complicated than it needs to be, but that just my opinion ;)
I'm using ionic and thank you for your reply

Back
Top Bottom