flyfishinrock says HIGH

thanks all, glad to be here; looks like a nice little community. just got some fem. white widow and white rhino seeds (just a five pack). They cracked, sprouted and are now in jiffy pellets at 24 hours from the time they came out of the mailbox!! unbelievable, :grinjoint: got some pics started for a journal probably start it tomorrow :smokin:
till then get stoned and go fishin

High and welcome to the 420 community. Good luck with your grow.

I can't wait to go fly fishing again. Maybe this time I'll get lucky and catch a fish.:smokin:

Peace and happiness:rollit:

its called Meniere's Disease. it showed up in the early 80's. i was sea sick for about two weeks out of the month for about 2 years. now it rarely happens but i have ringing/hissing/mystery sounds in my ears. i don't know if cannabis helps or not to be honest. but i don't think it hurts :cool:

Meniere's Disease (MD or endolymphatic hydrops) is a disorder of the inner ear associated with a change in the volume of fluid inside a portion of the inner ear called the labyrinth, which includes the membranous labyrinth and the bony labryinth.

When the head moves, endolymph fluid in the membranous labyrinth shifts, telling nerve receptors to signal the brain about the body's motion. If the amount of endolymph increases, doctors believe, the membranous labyrinth can balloon or dilate. If it then ruptures, endolymph fluid can mix with perilymph fluid in the bony labyrinth, causing Meniere's symptoms. The underlying cause of Meniere's is still unknown, though many hypotheses have been advanced.

Symptoms include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, unsteadiness, a sense of fullness in the ear, ringing in the ear (tinnitus), headache, abdominal discomfort and hearing loss, which can increase if the disease progresses. These symptoms occur in three stages of severity, as the disease advances, and can happen with varying frequency, duration and intensity. Usually, attacks are sudden and may last several hours. The very first episode may last longer than 24 hours, but subsequent episodes do not. While children can get MD, it most commonly affects men and women between 20 and 50.

Back
Top Bottom