Greeting from Ireland

Greeting again Angry and hello Nutty from the North!

Angry...there seemed to be some problem with 420 and the beast about cheating in competitions etc. That's all I could get from the thread I read.

I'm not too sure we should talk about him leaving... But he became a bit upset with the way the site was being run. In his opinion that is..

No worries...I was just curious...its left now....I'm looking forward to your new thread for the monster Mono....hoping it will be up later

Hey Verbal welcome home. Any thoughts on what growing styles equipment you plan on using?

From your neighbour, England :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Greeting neighbour

I will be using a 1mx1mx2m grow Qube tent with a 600w 400 volt dual spec lamp. A 550cm3 extraction fan with temp probe. Bio Organic grow...will be using Bio Bizz all mix and their set of organic notes.

I will do some lst and veg for approx 4 weeks from seed.

Any question please feel free to ask

Happy growing

I use a 1X1X2 with 600 watt MH currently as I'm in veg. 5" intake and I'm using plant magic pro plus with plant magic bites. Growing X4 big buddha cheese X cheese. I'm 6 weeks from seed and going in to flower tomorrow hopefully :) my girls said hi!
420-magazine-mobile1891810421.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice one j. Seems my setup will be quite similar to yours. Ive replied on your tread and am subbed now!

How's your set up coming along bud? How long do you think until some seeds are planted?

Just thought I'd reply here also...ill send you a pm in a few more posts after I've hit 50 posts

Back
Top Bottom