• Ph'd with newts

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • "Commercial" spray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO SPRAY EVER!!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

IAfiend

Can any1 shed some light on "foliar feeding" 4 me ??

heres the story... 3weeks into veg (bagseed), slight cal/mag diff (ph low!! duh) so i have been misting with GH newts at 1/3 strength(1ml per gal) and raised ph 2 proper levels and plants have recovered within the week w NEW growth!!

my POINT being ..with the "boost" they recieved from the daily misting i wish 2 continue this feeding BUT would i make the roots growth slow w the foliage feeding??

i foliar feed twice a week in veg and the first 2 weeks in flower but with regular waterings i think of it as a extra thing to help the plants and have seen a differance

Thanks johnny! So u only use ph'd h2o?? No additives??

And I 4got 2 mention is I try 2 mist he underneth more than the top 4 fear of gettin burns from the lights (cfl's)

Just found this on he net... "Watering" [Indoor/Greenhouse Edition]Ed Rosenthal
"Some growers spray the leaves weekly with a dilute fertilizer solution. The leaf has pores through which the nutrients can be absorbed and utilized. They claim that the growth rate is increased. In various tests with legal plants, researches have affirmed that plants which are foliar-fed do grow faster.Once the flowers start forming, the plants should not be sprayed because the flowers are susceptible to mold and infections which are promoted by excess humidity."

sounds good 2 me but still no evidance of root growth reduction...search continues!!

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE and VOTE!!

bud_0011.JPG
yes i use nuts ( humbolt foliar feed chart) and i use humbolt nuts and some advanced

Back
Top Bottom