Foliar feeding

Sinsemillas

I did it last night, and this morning there was this spots left on the leaves, I wonder if its normal, or I should try to wipe it, or what? :< Thanks for the help in advance.

GEDC02252.JPG

Irie.:hookah:

What did you spray them with ?
It doesn't look like they are affected in any way except the spots I would just rinse them a little with clean water and go a little lighter with the foliar spray but they look well :peacetwo:

I used Plagron Vita Race, about 1/2 strength!, and 1/3 strength of fish oil :yummy:

It's prolly just oil residue I wouldn't be to concerned unless you see burn spots there still babies don't need much feed prolly has enough in the soil until 4 or 5 sets of leaves plus I have no experience with those products :goodluck:

Ok, I have been giving them nutes every 3 days, 1/2 to 1/3 of strength. I think some have liked it, and some not too much, and 2 of them got some leaves pointing down and yellowing :< I think I will stop all the food for some days, maybe just some of the BioBizz Fish oil ?

This is the journal I've been working on, some pictures of today show their status xD

Back
Top Bottom