Found male

Paddydog

420 Member
Hi everyone

I suspected a male in my pack after 2 weeks flowering (indoor) and removed today - 2 weeks 3 days - I read male takes 4-5 weeks into flowering to produce pollen?
My females are safe?
Thanks

What @TysonOG mentions. If it has been only 2 and a half weeks like mentioned that is not enough time for much in the way of male flower growth. At the worst there might be a couple of seeds at harvest. It does not sound like you are even close to having seeds.

For some of us the weed we got back in the 60s through 80s had so many seeds & stems we invented trays out of cardboard boxes just to sift the stuff out of our stash. Some of us would even listen to a song all about those seeds we just payed good money for..... Seeds and Stems (Again) by Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen is on youtube if you are interested.

Your females should be safe, especially if you killed the male. If you want to be extra sure spray everything down with water to neutralize the pollen (obviously need good ventilation afterwards but there shouldn't be any so early.
Thanks Tyson

What @TysonOG mentions. If it has been only 2 and a half weeks like mentioned that is not enough time for much in the way of male flower growth. At the worst there might be a couple of seeds at harvest. It does not sound like you are even close to having seeds.

For some of us the weed we got back in the 60s through 80s had so many seeds & stems we invented trays out of cardboard boxes just to sift the stuff out of our stash. Some of us would even listen to a song all about those seeds we just payed good money for..... Seeds and Stems (Again) by Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen is on youtube if you are interested.
I was one of those tray users!
Thanks for the info...I will check it out.

Omg, that song was depressing!

They were something of a country blues band with some jazz and more blues thrown in. If you want something a bit more upbeat to listen to while running buds through the grinder I think you might want to listen to Hot Rod Lincoln.:tommy::theband:
Right on... I got some friends in a few different bands. Have you heard of acoustic hookah? Or The Werks?

Hi, your females should be more than safe!

But were they "Regular"Beans or "Feminized" Seeds? if they were Feminized i would keep an Eagle Eye out on them for She-Male Balls as well

But were they "Regular"Beans or "Feminized" Seeds? if they were Feminized i would keep an Eagle Eye out on them for She-Male Balls as well
They were regular beans - I ordered $400 in feminized seeds, these came as a free gift! I was not aware they were "Regular" .... I should have looked further but, i never noticed with all my excitement. Thanks for the reply

They were "Regular" beans. I ordered $400 in feminized seeds.... got these as free gift!! Thanks for your reply

I hope live music chills out. This covid bs sucks. I don’t know who to trust. And the vaccine has killed people? Why is there 3 different ones? I was thinking it been over a year.... and I feel like I didn’t live it... my heart goes out to anyone that’s lost people to this stupid virus...
Yep, a year, seems kinda weird but at least it is better than a zombie apocalypse.

There are more than 3 different vaccines spread over all the countries. Dividing up the job of finding vaccines that work makes it easier to get more of them available.

The vaccine just makes it easier for the human body to fight off the virus if the person gets exposed. We might still get Covid but if vaccinated it will be a lot easier on our immune system.

I figure that I have a better chance of being killed in a accident on the highway while driving to the hydro store but I still drive there. Even less chance of the vaccine killing me so I got jabbed in the arm both times and so far so good.:)

Back
Top Bottom