Found out my friend cries

KandyFlippa'

OMG! I just blazed up my good friend matt for the first time. He told me he had sparked before, but after he hit the pipe he started being honest and admitted that he had never smoked. So I take him over to my girlfriend's house cuz I live in the dorms and I've already had a run in with the po's once. My girlfriend and her friend have 1/8 so I load a bowl in this fatass snake-bubbler that my gf's lesbian friend has. Matt hits it and his face lights up dude! His eyes turn red almost immediately and he starts laughing his balls off because I'm talking my gf into making out with her friend. I pack two more bowls and head back to the dorm, but for some reason dude, matt wants to sit in the backseat of my ride. I ask, "Matt, dude why don't you sit in the front seat?" He tells me he was scared of the front, so I let it go. So just to make the ride more fun I start swervin' and Matt starts to trip out, like yelling cuz hes freaked out!:bitingnails: I turn left into the dorms across traffic and hear a scream. I look in my backseat and matts curled up in a ball, crying his eyes out and telling me he's too high!

TOO HIGH:thedoubletake: ? I had never even heard the term before. Shocked and annoyed, I told him I'm not burnin' with him ever again!

your fault for tripping him out
you should smoke him again and assure him that the enviroment will be more relaxed

fuckin around with ppl when they 1st smoke will just ruin their experiance and make them uncomfortable with marijuana

you should appologize :p

yeah dude. . thats rough. . . its funney, rough. . . dont do that to people their first time, and yes he prolly was too high

man i guess you peeps just dont know how we swerve in the dirty south...it was just for kicks
i wasnt tryin to f*ck up anyones high, i aint like that

I've started quite a few people on pot and I find when people have a bad experience their first time they hate pot and never want to do it again. Some people should really not smoke all together.

I kind of freaked I was more just paranoid so I just smoked more and was gone.:smokin:

Yeah, thats why the first couple times you just give them a buzz. I hate when people freak out, its like jesus, its pot, its not that intense, its more relaxed if anything.

i talked to matt the other day and he told me it wasn't the chron that freaked him out (i think he's lying, again, about that because i dont believe it)...but then he told me he wanted to smoke with me again. i think it was just too much for a lil b*tch, lol. but who knows maybe i should give him a second chance.
...never offering this kid any shrooms! :yikes: lol

Back
Top Bottom