Fourtwenty.com

Founder
i've been working on this photo gallery for you all...
it has been taking forever to work out the kinks...
thanks for the patience... :adore:

please go post some photos in the proper categories to help me trouble shoot any more problems that may arise...
https://www.420times.com/gallery/

the only thing i can't figure out yet, is why it is not automatically creating a folder with your name in members galleries...you should be able to create one though while uploading pics... let me know...

and i am still adding more categories and changing names and descriptions, etc...feedback is needed...
:tommy:

you must have clicked through too fast...;)
there is a page you see when it gets uploaded that says that the pics need to be approved by a mod first before they are posted.,..
helps to keep things organized and rids us of the non 420 related stuff that does nothing but eat up my bandwidth... :hump:

420 said:
got lost?

when, how, what, where?
help me to understand what you did exactly, so i can trouble shoot...

I clicked 'Upload' and uploaded two drawings into the Drawings section and then submitted both, but they never showed up. Not sure what happened.

please do it again and pay close attention and tell me everything that happens.,.did you pick a category?

i need to know everything so i can tell the software creators so they can fix the shit for us...

okay...
it seems that you guys can upload to a folder that is already there...
now..
do 2 things for me..

1. upload a pic into the members area..

2. upload a pic and try to make a new category for yourself...it should be an option on the upload pic page...

thanks guys...

do we really need member galleries or just pimp the place out to have a category for everything 420 related that could come our way?

i do think all uploaded pics should be moderated though...

feedback?

420 said:
do we really need member galleries or just pimp the place out to have a category for everything 420 related that could come our way?

i do think all uploaded pics should be moderated though...

feedback?

I dont see were we need member gallerys, Just make differnt categorys for everything site related. (like you said) There will be no need for member galleries.

As for the pictures being moderated, I think they should cause so people cant just upload anything they want.

Like for instance what if theres a group of people dont like drugs decide there going to fill the gallery with anti drug pictures that would be a mess to clean after it happens. As to just do it in a moderated fashion.

Dank420 said:
I really like the members gallery, it helps show whos picture is whos.

It still will say who it was uploaded by I think. If not just make file name Dank420_mybong.jpg and you can post info about the image when you upload it.
:smokin:

Dank420 said:
Yes, but they won't be grouped. For me to look at all my pictures, I would have to do a search to find them all, essentialy the same thing, yes; but it kind of kills the fact that if I upload a ton of pics, I want people to be able to see all my pics in one folder. :icon_roll I'm sure others will agree.

I agree.... and I'm high.... as shiat!

Um...so is the Member Galleries gone now???

^^cuz I agree... I liked the idea of having all my photos grouped together (even though I didn't actually have a folder LoL)

Okay... doesn't matter... I just moved my 2 other pics into 420girls category.... I suppose if ppl want to see all of my pics at once then they can just click "view all of SeXy VeXy's pictures" (that goes for any one else)....

I really like the "420times.com" that shows up in the corner of the pics.. expecially on the one with my bum... *shrugs* it's a nice addition LoL

Rob, as for mine....don't worry about it.

I was pretty high, and in retrospect I actually don't think they went through. So it's probably not a glitch in the program. Let me just try again.

Back
Top Bottom