Fox farm nute question

Hey Gunja,
You can just use molasses in its place. No need to buy another bottle. I'm a FF user myself, and because of the feeding schedule Big Bloom is always the first to go. However, idk if you noticed but it really doesnt have a high npk at all. I believe its .01-.3.-.7, i may be off but shouldnt be by much. Big Bloom is really a supplement to TigerBloom and Grow Big. Its really made to keep the roots happy, stimulate growth and to keep salt buildup to a minimum. It also minimizes transplant shock. However, it is by no means a stand a lone nute. And at this point stopping it wont have a negative impact on your grow at all. As long as you have Tiger Bloom you're straight, cause remember it has high p-k & trace minerals which Big Bloom doesnt.

Hope this helps some Gunja.
Take it easy bro

DR:peace:

Hey Gunja,
You can just use molasses in its place. No need to buy another bottle. I'm a FF user myself, and because of the feeding schedule Big Bloom is always the first to go. However, idk if you noticed but it really doesnt have a high npk at all. I believe its .01-.3.-.7, i may be off but shouldnt be by much. Big Bloom is really a supplement to TigerBloom and Grow Big. Its really made to keep the roots happy, stimulate growth and to keep salt buildup to a minimum. It also minimizes transplant shock. However, it is by no means a stand a lone nute. And at this point stopping it wont have a negative impact on your grow at all. As long as you have Tiger Bloom you're straight, cause remember it has high p-k & trace minerals which Big Bloom doesnt.

Hope this helps some Gunja.
Take it easy bro

DR:peace:

YO that helped me more then ever thanks a bunch.
so let me get this straight continue with the FF schedule and just finish off with tiger bloom and cha-ching ??:thanks::thanks::peace:

Yea and throw some beastie bloomz for the next two weeks

In your most recent pics it they look pretty healthy to me, which pic were u talking about bro?

more_spots1.JPG
this was a few days ago it got a lil worse since

issues1.JPG

closeup33.JPG

WHAT DO U THINK ????????

Hmmm, rusty leaves could be a mag deficiency. I saw that someone told you the leaves could be that color because of being rootbound? I've never experienced that or read that. What are you feeding your ladies gunja?

its funny you say that, because gb and tb are ph stabilized. I've never heard of FF needing to be adjusted. Do you mean the run off is 4.5? or the feeding/water you're about to give your ladies?

its funny you say that, because gb and tb are ph stabilized. I've never heard of FF needing to be adjusted. Do you mean the run off is 4.5? or the feeding/water you're about to give your ladies?

the water i'm bout to give them. i start off with 6.5-7.0 H2o no nutes,then i add nutes and the PH drops to the4's or5's. Keep in mind i dont have a digital PH meter, i'm using the liquid test kit for now, I know i will get the right meter when i have some extra money.

the water i'm bout to give them. i start off with 6.5-7.0 H2o no nutes,then i add nutes and the PH drops to the4's or5's. Keep in mind i dont have a digital PH meter, i'm using the liquid test kit for now, I know i will get the right meter when i have some extra money.

Gunja,
I experience the same. My plain water is right at 7.0, after adding Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Cha-Ching it drops down to the low 5'-high 4's. I alway use PH-up to bring it back to the 6.2-6.8 range. Doing that my runoff has been right at 6.0.

You leaf pic looks like either Magnesium or possibly Calcium deficiency. Always PH your water after all nutes are added.

Gunja,
I experience the same. My plain water is right at 7.0, after adding Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Cha-Ching it drops down to the low 5'-high 4's. I alway use PH-up to bring it back to the 6.2-6.8 range. Doing that my runoff has been right at 6.0.

You leaf pic looks like either Magnesium or possibly Calcium deficiency. Always PH your water after all nutes are added.

It makes plenty sense now, the buffers in the water solubles have been known to do that. Do you water the same way that SN33 does? I just realized you guys are right, when I had first gotten my FF sometimes it would go down to like 5.7 and I would add a couple tsp's of baking soda to bring it up. But after a while my water would come out to about 6.1, 6.2 and i've never adjusted since. I thought my bottles were doing that cause they were new or something. But my water is about 7.3/7.4, so probably that's why I got away with it.

Anywho here's a chart thats floating around here that could help ya, idk if you have seen it gunja.
nutrient_chart_454.gif

I've been using the Cha-Ching with the plants that I getting ready to harvest. I can absolutely attest that it is awesome. My nuggs hardened up, they got more sticky. Very nice 'lil additive. This is my first time using Cha-Ching and I figured I'd give it a shot. Good stuff. :grinjoint:

Drojo thanks for posting that chart! :thanks:

Gunja, i have something that looks almost exactly like that going on. my first reaction was ph, and it was a bit too low. i've fixed that, but the problem continues. thanks to help from people on these forums im pretty sure its a soil or calmag issue (or both). i also use FFOF and those 6 FF nutes.

question, are u using straight FFOF, or do u add stuff like extra perlite to it as well?

Drojo thanks for posting that chart! :thanks:

Gunja, i have something that looks almost exactly like that going on. my first reaction was ph, and it was a bit too low. i've fixed that, but the problem continues. thanks to help from people on these forums im pretty sure its a soil or calmag issue (or both). i also use FFOF and those 6 FF nutes.

question, are u using straight FFOF, or do u add stuff like extra perlite to it as well?

straight out the bag in to the pot, nothing added.

Back
Top Bottom