Fox Farm Nutes

420inOregon

Does anyone know anything about fox farms Open Seaseme, Cha Ching, and Beastie Blooms. I know it's a little high in the P and K and i plan on going easy with it. But does anyone know the Pro and Cons to the stuff. I want to try it.

id hop to humboldt nutes or advanced nutes.i dislike ff nutes. i hear good things but its not for me. humboldt and advanced nutrients i really like. #1 con of ff nutes for me is non-organic unless theyve switched to organics ive stayed away from the line so im not up to date on their procedures or whats new.. i do know you have to flush and with organic nutes you dont.i hate flushing id rather use nutes up to day of harvest if i wish.
BUMP! in seedlings n clones lemme know if i did anything wrong :)
Nor*caL

Thank You sounds good to me. I wanted to here from everyones opinion. I like the idea of using nutes all the way to harvest. Are you hydro? I found this new store today it was sweet, He was talking to me about feeding them all the way to harvest. He also talked to me about flushing, he showed me a couple of products I started laughing. It's made from water and sugar! $24.00 for a small bottle of flush. He said, You have that at home don't you? I had a good time can't remember the name of the store.
Thanks for your input.

It was my understanding that Big Bloom was organic according to Fox Farms. However, when I looked up the OMRI listing, Fox Farms has ZERO products listed as organic by OMRI. Now I don't know enough about the nute industry to determine if that means they are entirely NOT organic, or whether it just means that they are organic, albeit just not listed on the OMRI listing. Whatever....I could care less if it is or isn't organic. They are alright nutes, I'd try something else before using them again tho. Word

i think im ok to post this info as it has been done so by my owners already and this item isnt on any label...triacantonol..it is in both our finisher and massive bloom formulas..but yet isnt on any labels. sdame as super thrive they use triacantonol but not many even knew that....including us, till recently. or with B vitamins, not many list all the b`s they use but there are usualy many in a certain bottle. nothing bad just a way to keep a certain product better than the competition
more is say a micro...baciluss subtiluss...it mazy be on the label for pm controls but what one...there are many many diff ones within that family...again, nothing bad about that.

That last post was from a FF worker....distributor.....user....

I agree I could care less also. The FF nutes seem alright.Heres what FF Grow Big has done so far.
My_Garden_0012.JPG
Peace

Yah they look great buddy....mine always like the foxfarms as well...I'm no organic freak...

I don't get carried away with being organic or not. As long as it does her job then sweet. Yes later I would like to make my own dirt, just because I control it all. Teah people say, go hydro. In do time, I like dirt. I'm also an avid gardener. Thats something I did every year. My yearly to-do list Started like ,Get fishing licence, rotertill garden area, plant garden, ect.... I'm just not real big on being organic. I do when I can. Just like you said, I'm not a freak about it.

Back
Top Bottom