Nutes

Canachris

I just read the nutes an how to use them, 2 thumbs up. because of this covid 19 mess and financial reasons I did the unthinkable an got miracle grow for indoor soil . well so far so good, but flowering is a about 2 weeks away. I have some fox farms open sesame, Beasty blooms, and cha-ching. how will they work in this soil ? so far I haven't used any newts and they look pretty good. but I will need to flush before 12/12 is any or all of this a waste if effort ?

Lots of people don't flush. I feed right up to chop myself, but I don't have a connoisseur's nose and don't necessarily buy into that it gives me cleaner weed if I do. That stuff should work fine in your soil...miracle grow is great shit but it runs out of nutes eventually. They say start introducing additional nutes after the first month. I bought about 6 big bags of it on sale for like 5 bucks each recently it worked awesome, but I still added nutes. Being as close as you are to the end and having nice established plants already I'd go at them full force myself with the FF stuff..you paid big money for it! But that's just me, I don't worry about stressing or pushing my plants, I have more.

Back
Top Bottom