Fox Farm

Hi Fatdoobie,

:welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I see you are in need of some assistance in uploading photos from your iPhone to our servers.

I know this says for androids, but this guide should be able to help you do the uploading from your iPhone just the same, I just recently got an iPhone 4 and checked out if the upload process changes from different OS's. They didn't.

Photo Upload Tutorial For Your Android Powered Device

If you have any issues when uploading, please, feel free to send me a message so I can better help you get your photos on here to share! :thumb:

Hope this is some help to you!

Greenest Regards,
Truth Seeker
:Namaste:

I am using the full line of fox farm liquid and cha ching, beastie, open sesame nutes, flower kiss, slege hammer from bushdoctor, superthrive, organic ancient humate, earth juice ambrosia and earth juice nectar innoculants, will be using high brix molassas later in flower. But so far things are going great im about 3 months 2 weeks into veg and im getting good rapid growth. About 1 to 2 inches every 16 hours. Is flower kiss ok to use in veg? Id take and post pics but i have an iphone. I read the how to guide and still dont see how to post pictures with the IPHONE.

Yea it till wont let me. I have the iphone 4 too and its not letting me select a file to upload. Im usually really good at figuring out this stuff but im stumped.

Back
Top Bottom