Fox Farm

BuddaFarmer

What's happening everybody? I am currently doing a grow in soil using the full line of fox farm fertilizers I have heard good things and bad just wondering if anyone has any feed back ,:thanks:

Hi there and welcome to the boards :yahoo: :welcome:

Personally I love fox farms everything including the soil and nutes. Neither has let me down yet. The only thing I would recommend is to not follow the feeding schedule for the first two weeks. If you do you will burn your babies. Other then that the stuff they sell is basically peas and carrots. You can't really go wrong choosing fox farms.

Here is another thread in this section that might help you some more.

A Poll To See What Kind Of Nutes Are Preferred

Fox Farms nutes won this poll and has some decent info scattered here in there in the thread.

:goodluck:

Thank you so much for the feed back... yea i am currently expeariancing some kind of burn i dont know whats goin on i tried puting up pictures but i cant get them uploaded im working on it..I am 2 weeks into flowering and alot of the lower leaves are beging to show burn

I got the pics up there in the photo gallery i didnt know if i can get them into this post... But can you guy please take a look and see what you think is goin on im bugging!!!:thanks:

Thank you so much for the feed back... yea i am currently expeariancing some kind of burn i dont know whats goin on i tried puting up pictures but i cant get them uploaded im working on it..I am 2 weeks into flowering and alot of the lower leaves are beging to show burn

Is it just secondaries losing P? I use the full line. Certain strains you really need to kick the P up. (MTF, Lambs Breath are voratious). Just a thought as the Jamaican Kush I was up to 90-60-90 w/kelp:rollit:daily. They were about 7' then, almost 11' at harvest. I would HIGHLY reccomend that you use Big Bloom @ every water and use kelp often if you live on a well or "push" the nutes. I have had serious burn (I have 3 acres due S, that get sun up to down; summer can be brutal!) But mid summer my iron content of water
H20 ph is always 6.8 - 7.2, usually nuts on 7. In FLWR w/ nutes 5.5-5.8 but overnight absorbtion issues, roots lock. No indicie oyher than water iron content ( Have digital meters ). My son is a chemist and we spoke, the BB provides/promotes chelation of mineral salts. Happens in the blink of an eye. I have also experienced (due to UV radiation) that changes will occur in the plant in the dog days over 100 degrees. Nutes breakdown to poisonous substances. I love the stuff but it can be easy to go to far. Watch out for Bastie Bloomz it will burn some strains even at a low dose. I add kelp, it is like stem cells and Valium, will turn mite bites green, NO shit! GOOD GROWING

Eskimo thanks for the help full tips.... I currently feed twice a week using tiger bloom, big bloom and just started to introduce open sesame... I was also adding dark energy for N. You think this is over doing it, granted they are only receiving 1/3 of what the directions call for:rollit:

i am still in veg stage. Just got second leafs but going very slowly. When do I start feeding them. For a bout 2 1/2 weeks jus been watering with Ph 6.0 water. Any suggestions

i love the fox farm line and the ffof. g.l. with your grow. bobagunoosh,im curious about the new ff line of stuff as well, if you try it please let us know how it works out thanx in advance.

I'm currently using the full line of fox farm nutes - Soil(1/4-ffocean, 3/4-promix bx), Liquids, Solubles and BushDoctor. I've had problems with salt build up and the occasional nute burn. Since the introduction of BushDoctor lineup (Kangaroots, Microbe Brew and SledgeHammer); I've noticed a huge difference in the overall health of my plants.

I used happy frog, from ff, and was very pleased with my last grow. This time through, I added some amendments for drainage, and seems to not be so thick. But, i used to happy frog from start to finish, with absolutely zero additives, so it is possible. but if you want to make your buds fat and thick, u might want to add some flowering additives, in my opinion

I've been using FF exclusively for awhile now and have been real pleased with the results.

I only use two of their products though which are GROW BIG during veg and BIG BLOOM for flowering. I supplement every three weeks with Alaskan Brand Fish Emulsion during veg and with new seedlings and clones throw in some B1 transplant solution if needed to help speed up root development.

Someone mentioned using Big Bloom every watering? This is the first time I have heard someone say this, is this a wise idea? Or does it depend on strain? First time grow and I am using the big bloom and big grow. I am also using bloom product from BPN since I don't have the funds at the moment to get Tiger Bloom.

I am using the full line of fox farm liquid and cha ching, beastie, open sesame nutes, flower kiss, slege hammer from bushdoctor, superthrive, organic ancient humate, earth juice ambrosia and earth juice nectar innoculants, will be using high brix molassas later in flower. But so far things are going great im about 3 months 2 weeks into veg and im getting good rapid growth. About 1 to 2 inches every 16 hours. Is flower kiss ok to use in veg? Id take and post pics but i have an iphone. I read the how to guide and still dont see how to post pictures with the IPHONE.

Back
Top Bottom