Foxtails what do you think

Hebrewdiver

I think it’s about time for me to harvest. I think my buds may be foxtailing I’ve looked at my tris and they appear amber and some cloudy but a lot of clear.

D0C21B01-8247-4385-990E-81ADF1B6DF90.jpeg

EDB57365-E46F-4F94-B1D2-13103A49E93A.jpeg

21F88E4B-F444-48F3-A19A-B85E5A69C1D4.jpeg

829E09B6-787A-49D4-A172-DD57D6BF82A7.jpeg

A6B65635-96A3-4FF0-A762-CE1372468971.jpeg

Can’t tell much from those pictures. Need to be able to see the trichomes. What you’re describing is a little odd though, normally the trichromes go from mostly clear, to mostly cloudy, then cloudy with some amber. The buds are foxtailing, but not too badly. Is it just the foxtail portions that have clear trichs? Personally, I’d let it go a while longer, at least until the trichs are almost all cloudy.

What you’re describing is a little odd though, normally the trichromes go from mostly clear, to mostly cloudy, then cloudy with some amber.
I saw that and figured that @Hebrewdiver did not notice the mix-up in the color sequence while he was typing.

It would help the group if we knew when the pistils started growing. Knowing how long it took to get to this point gives an idea of how much longer it will take to get to all cloudy trichomes with some amber thrown in if that is what the grower wants.

I’m thinking you should give it some more time. It is foxtailing a little, but that could mean just a little more to harvest. In Dec I harvested a Sour Diesel and a Durban Poison. They both fox tailed similar to yours. If they’ve not been stressed, the foxtailing could be genetics. I waited for trichomes to reach cloudy with a 5% or so amber. Grab the cola and try to see trichomes deeper in the folds of the bud. Good luck! Those are some lovely plants you have there.

Back
Top Bottom