Freezecheese89

Dank: if you want to privately message someone (PM), I think you need 50 posts. I understand 25 posts are needed to start a blog, but I've only read a little about that and have no details.

I might advise checking out some of the forums and grow logs. Post some questions and feedback and you'll be hitting 50 posts before you know it. :bong:

Have fun!

CFL is just a cheaper way of going on a grow, if space and cost is a problem for you, for the cost, the electricity bill isnt as high for that lighting, for the space, if you dont have space, then you want to use as little as possible in the space other than for the plant, also on a HPS it can get hot!!! so that will effect your temps in the room. this is just some of the reasons... if you can, go with HPS.. but if not CFL is good enough, just not as full and dense nugs as you would get with HPS, when i get my house with a garage i am so going to HPS!!! going all out!!!

hope this helps answer your question!!!

:peacetwo:

thanks for helping me with that question astonr420 a big help.i use a 150watt cfl enviro light on seedlings for the first 2wks then put them under the hps lights.

Back
Top Bottom