From Cali

Tetrahydro

I'm a new member but I've been reading the forums here for a while. I just got somewhat of a setup and need seeds. I will post pics of my 250w hps light and my current plant for you to see.

well i took pics of my plant. I think its dying and i dont know why. the stem is really skinny and flimsy. I have a 250w hps light 18/6 for veg. no special soil (i will be getting fox farm soon) or nutes. i was just planning on the molasses trick for flowering to get stickier, fatter nugs. and i heard they smell better and sweeter. but yeh, help me please.

you can see pics in my gallery. I couldnt take a pic of hps because the picture kept coming out with black lines. (using cell phone cam) oh yeh hps light is about two feet above plant.

well i took pics of my plant. I think its dying and i dont know why. the stem is really skinny and flimsy. I have a 250w hps light 18/6 for veg. no special soil (i will be getting fox farm soon) or nutes. i was just planning on the molasses trick for flowering to get stickier, fatter nugs. and i heard they smell better and sweeter. but yeh, help me please.

welcome! and what is it you need help with?

well, whats wrong with my plant? how can i help it? and do you know where i can find seeds or clones because i just bought an hps light and if this plant dies, thats all i got.

well iam no expert but maybe its lack of nutrients how long have u been vegging for?

about the seeds try to get bagseeds but if your looking for a certain one try looking at our sponsors and just search things up eventually you will find what ever it is you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom