From Michigan a nice place to be from! Not

metrogrowth

to Live!!
I st the name Metro Growth came about not for marijuana growing purposes. I came from an idea of working with others to support & help grow as a community bring back pride & prosperity by working together.:high-five:

The laws ie; I don't like politics, though Michigan is all about Politics & Money! Correct me if I'm wrong. The 2nd highest paid state legislators in the country 1st is Cali

The people VOTED though its not recognized by most! We still live underground or in a closet for the majority. Some in a tent! DID YOU LOCK YOUR TENT?
What a Joke Sounds like if I go camping I have to lock my tent so the thieves or bears don't break in & take my stuff/food. LOL

How long will it be before we can come out of the closet? LOL
I lived in the D.C. area for years, YEP the city where the Mayor was busted & went to prison. He got out ran for mayor & won! Only in America! Hmm
I'm here hiding out in the basement in my tent & playing pretend camping! While I am getting my daily dose of medicine my Dr :thumb:

I do miss the east coast. So for the time being while I'm here I grow my meds & help others. I grow soil, DCW & Fog/aero-ponics.

I share with others, I do experiential growing styles & toy with electronics, making light & bending it to see how plants react to the waves.

I learn from mistakes I've made & interesting sites that like this site, so I've been told?
Also I look forward to sharing my findings & hearing your stories & successes in the growth of quality medicine! Meeting some good knowledgeable people/Friends.

:peace:
Thank You for reading this hope it made sense. They warned me not to do this while taking medication

I under stand I am from Michigan live in Alaska now for all most 12 years now and there are a few thing I miss white tails and turkeys wow what a rush but now moose and black tails deer and all the salmon you can catch and my arm hurt from today any way...?

:welcome: to 420magazine... :yummy:
Lot's of good people here to help with the new climate... :yahoo:
Smoke one and enjoy the site... :rollit:

MV... :popcorn:

Look at the states which voters to agree as they watching Us! Hah & the Feds soon to be out #rd in herds of mostly intelligent minded people.
I like D.C. I can sit across from the W.H. & medicate. No one LEO would DARE come with in a Hair!

Back
Top Bottom