Greetings from Michigan

Althegardener2

Greetings, I'm a professional horticulturalist, Master Gardener and certified nurseryman. Haven't grown cannabis since I had one bonsai'd in the late 70s. About ready to harvest my first crop of auto Amnesia, started some Dark Devils and Sour lowryders yesterday for indoors and got some free seeds with my last order that were photos so reluctantly they are going out in the old chicken pen (Bruce Banner). Also started Tajikistani hash and really hoping to pull clones off those into perpetuity.
Hoping to group up with any other Michigan growers and very much into the learning every detail phase. Never tried to grow a semi-tropical annual in the house so we'll see how things work out. But the Amnesia is about two weeks from coming down so I'm happy. Going as organic as possible, composting anyway for the gardens so using that and Neptune's Tom/Veg and then Rose/Bloom, and bought my only supplement, Cal-Mag, as I'm growing under a cheapo LED.

Awesome site.
Al

Glad to have you aboard Al! You'll find plenty of knowledge and friendly people to help you along the way. Sounds like you're no slouch when it comes to horticulture either so don't be shy to share your wisdom with us. Good luck and happy growing!

Welcome.

Just really started flowering beginning of this week. Being sativa dominant they did get tall, but I fimmed them at about four weeks so I kept them down to manageable
IMG_20190607_184344.jpg
level since they are sitting on a desk in my bedroom. lol
IMG_20190607_184245.jpg

Hey there central MI! And sure I'll share, once I get the hang of this. Next crop will all be LST'd, and I'm hoping to do that with the Banner as honestly I didn't order those seeds and didn't really want a 12 foot tall monster so I'll be doing some hefty pruning and bending. I'm digging into any outdoor photo grow forum areas since I've only been studying the autos up til now. But hey you know, free seeds....

Hello again friends. Thought I’d share my 2nd grow crown royals with you which are a blueberry purple kush strain. They are growing in kind soil and are stretching quite well A couple are droopy but just watered them and they will perk up shorty. How’s everyone else’s grow going :hookah:

Attachments

• 0AA683D7-44D2-4AF0-A33D-C0913AB0C09C.jpeg
    0AA683D7-44D2-4AF0-A33D-C0913AB0C09C.jpeg
    605.9 KB · Views: 148
  • ED72C043-CD04-4B9F-97BA-B279EA65D3E8.jpeg
    ED72C043-CD04-4B9F-97BA-B279EA65D3E8.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 145
Back
Top Bottom