G13 mystery seeds

dieselskunk

So I am making cannabutter up to mix with chocolate. The dispensary price on chocolates is $$$$. I found a mason jar with some 3 year old G13 I grew. It was great for going to sleep. Today as I grind it up to cook I am finding seeds from one bud. This was a feminized plant and i never saw seeds before. Probably to old to sprout but I am saving them anyhow. Any guess what chance I Might have sprouting them.

So I am making cannabutter up to mix with chocolate. The dispensary price on chocolates is $$$$. I found a mason jar with some 3 year old G13 I grew. It was great for going to sleep. Today as I grind it up to cook I am finding seeds from one bud. This was a feminized plant and i never saw seeds before. Probably to old to sprout but I am saving them anyhow. Any guess what chance I Might have sprouting them.
25%

Run It! Sprout her out. Might be a female.. And Possibly a Winner..

Going to try it the G13 it was a great plant. The buds are more of a spice smell, no a skunk smell. Better for making cannabutter.
g13.JPG

Probably to old to sprout but I am saving them anyhow. Any guess what chance I Might have sprouting them.
Three years ain't all that long. The big point will be how mature the seeds were at the time the plant was harvested.

Some growers have sprouted 10 year old seeds but will have trouble getting even one slightly immature to sprout no matter how many years old it is or how large, etc.

Try germinating your old seeds in a 10% H2O2 Hydrogen Peroxide and filtered water mix. The extra oxygen helps them pop.

Back
Top Bottom