G6 and PJ Haze Hybrid: Taking 11 weeks and very few amber?

Marsmanjam

420 Member
Colder and wet weather coming tomorrow eve... thinking of digging up one in ground and ringing in. It is about 5.5 ft. and big pretty buds, but still mostly all cloudy and a few amber on leaves... any thoughts?
Also, the otherns I have all all in fabric pots and have brought in but don’t really want to put in tent as I have others ready for it. They are about the same as in trichomes. Will they amber up ok in a week or so with just ambient and a little sunlight??? Have some spider mites on them brought in,

not so much as in 30s again this week but lots of rain coming. What is the chance of survival of the one planted in ground if I dig it up?
They are close but not hardly any amber ones at all but lots of cloudy and some clear still.
First grow has been a whirlwind.

Colder and wet weather coming tomorrow eve... thinking of digging up one in ground and ringing in. It is about 5.5 ft. and big pretty buds, but still mostly all cloudy and a few amber on leaves... any thoughts?
Also, the otherns I have all all in fabric pots and have brought in but don’t really want to put in tent as I have others ready for it. They are about the same as in trichomes. Will they amber up ok in a week or so with just ambient and a little sunlight??? Have some spider mites on them brought in,
No! Don’t bring anything inside that has mites on it! Are you crazy!? Jk. But really, don’t do it. Then you will never get rid of them. Like ever ever! I was at my friends house the other day. Took him a light. Set it up. And saw WEBS! Ahhh! Got the hell outta there! I killed them with azamax.

No! Don’t bring anything inside that has mites on it! Are you crazy!? Jk. But really, don’t do it. Then you will never get rid of them. Like ever ever! I was at my friends house the other day. Took him a light. Set it up. And saw WEBS! Ahhh! Got the hell outta there! I killed them with azamax.
I have already brought them inside and was hoping to be able to rid of them with a good cleaning and spraying tent with safer’s veg pyrethrum spray. I just used green cleaner on my clones that are ready to go in tent but brought in ones are now in same area but not together.
I had spider mites before taking them to the outside area earlier this year. Blew off with mild air hose. Haven’t used spray of any kind since flower stage. Is there an insecticidal bomb I could set off in my work shop? Will it be a lot better if 10% ambers? So may get to 10% after cutting and while drying and curing stages?

Bud wash definitely and i feel your pain. I've been there. What I did was I bought 99.9 medical isopropyl alcohol and extracted some of the oil and make hash with the rest using 220micron screen and dry ice or any method is fine
20201007_105147.jpg

will putting them in darkness for 48 hrs help with the amber appearance onset?
may have to try the 99.9 alcohol... better than everclear? thanks much!

well... I cut down the outside G6 plant although covered last night, got soaked today. Cut up buds and put in hanging netting rack with slight air movement above. Sting smell and sticky but mostly all cloudy and clear trichomes. I didn’t bud wash as it as breadths hot soaked and wasn’t molded or with pm. Will it be a way less potent and shorter lasting? Make oil I guess???

Back
Top Bottom