Gaia Green

Is it essential? No it’s not, but they would like for you to think it is... that’s marketing. My plants and I didn’t get the memo on Gaia green and we did exceptionally well without it.

The things that are essential are soil or grow media, light, water, nutes, environment and seeds or clones. I assume Gaia green fits into the soil or nutes category.

Can it help your grow? well you gotta give us more to work with

Is it essential? and if so when is it too late to use?
Not sure what you are asking. Most of the products will take a few weeks to work/breakdown, depending on your microbial life within your soil.

Gaia Green amendments are great product, 100% organic, Canadian made and sourced ingredients.
Its my first year using the product and I love it.

Just one pot heads opinion.:headbanger:
:peace:

Is it essential? No it’s not, but they would like for you to think it is... that’s marketing. My plants and I didn’t get the memo on Gaia green and we did exceptionally well without it.

The things that are essential are soil or grow media, light, water, nutes, environment and seeds or clones. I assume Gaia green fits into the soil or nutes category.

Can it help your grow? well you gotta give us more to work with

just looking at all avenues of growing... im currently using organic soil with FF products. im a lil over 3 weeks in from germ.

Back
Top Bottom