Please help

Strain: greencrack fastbud
Lights: 1000watt hps
Nutes 4-4-4 gaia green
Floweringstage
Soil: gaia green
Ph unknown in soil: i usually ph my water to 6.5...

My plants are aproximately 2-3 weeks in bud and they are turning purple. The air is cooled; but the lowest it got is 16 and that is when the light goes off, i fixed that issue but it still percists.

If you need anymore info please msg me
I really need help with this.

Attachments

• 20190213_130743_HDR.jpg
    20190213_130743_HDR.jpg
    992.9 KB · Views: 43
16 is chilly. I know this because I had exactly the same problem as you. If you've corrected that, then really you no longer have a question, lol.

That being said, the cool temperatures will definitely cause your plant to slow down and cold can potentially cause nutrient lockout.

Your girls look good, youve slowed down their progress, but they're still just fine. Wait til week 5-6 to see them start to fatten up.

I do have a question for you, what is the 4-4-4 Gaia green? Are you not using a separate nutrient for veg and flower?

Hmmm.....their should be separate products for both veg and flower. The 4-4-4 makes it easy for us, but the plants dont need a lot of P or K st a young age, and as they mature into flower, their need for N will decrease to almost 0 and their need for P&K will increase dramatically.. You can see that giving them a balanced diet all the way through the 12-16 week period may cause issues. Giving excess N can cause the lockout of something else......etc.

Just a heads up. This is the place to learn about this shit, lol.

What he said about nutes and veg requirments vs flower requirements. Excess nutes that dont get used can cause trouble later. Get separate nutes for veg and flower. That way you wont be adding things that don't get used and accumulate only to cause trouble later on. Good luck.

Yeah thats why im on here. First grow lol thanks for the advice.
Hey man 2 years ago, I knew nothing about growing weed, lol.
Once you get a good couple of crops, you'll ask yourself.....Hmmmm.....I wonder what I could do to keep my costs down. Kinda like I do every week when I do a 110L res change and throw out perfectly good nutrients, lol.
The 2 VERY most important things are environment and patience. Get those right, and you'll be burning weed to keep warm you'll have So much lol.
Definitely look into separate Veg and a flower nutrients. Under most circumstances u can grow amazing weed with just those and CalMag.

"Burning weed to keep warm!" I love it. That's funny as heck. Whats more... I really hope it's TRUE. I'd LOVE to have enough weed that I could smoke without having to ration. Rationing sucks when you need more, but have to make it last another week. Lol

Its about half true. See i smoke for medicinal purposes. Anxiety, depression ADHD. I live with a bong in my mouth, when my friend was growing for me i was smoking atleast 3-4 grams for the most part(smoking that heavy you're just buying less, you still have to ration)

I'm a combat veteran. I take it for my PTSD and chronic pain from injuries. I also really enjoy it. So there's that too. Right now I'm spending 500 a month on weed and it still isn't quite enough. I have "a bit" of a tolerance too. So that ain't helping none! LOL. Seriously though, cannabis really makes a difference. To the point that my wife can tell when I'm out and I don't even have to say anything.
Anyway, here's to having so much weed we can burn it to keep warm. Of course all that smoke would be nice too. We had better call up @Guy Cavallero and invite him over as well. This was all his idea!

I'm a combat veteran. I take it for my PTSD and chronic pain from injuries. I also really enjoy it. So there's that too. Right now I'm spending 500 a month on weed and it still isn't quite enough. I have "a bit" of a tolerance too. So that ain't helping none! LOL. Seriously though, cannabis really makes a difference. To the point that my wife can tell when I'm out and I don't even have to say anything.
Anyway, here's to having so much weed we can burn it to keep warm. Of course all that smoke would be nice too. We had better call up @Guy Cavallero and invite him over as well. This was all his idea!
You should also be looking into a CBD strain for your PTSD. Something like a Harlequin, CBDurban or another balanced strain. Add that to your repertoire.....itll make a huge difference in your daily life.
I'm down with "a native smoke house", just let me know, lol.

Back
Top Bottom