My seeding isn't growing

Ghostkillar33

Been 8 days since I planted seed train wreck auto using gaia green dry amendments I am ph ing my water to 6.8 and 6.5 I have a 4 by 4 grow tent with a 300 watt kind led grow light and I'm also using coco am I missing something my seedling hasnt grown and bigger since day 5 just got the first set of true leaves on days 5 and that was it my grow room is at 81 degrees right now if anyone can help would be greatly appreciated

I'm using slow released dry amendments gaia green my friend uses the exact same ones with same ratios the 444 and 284 I'm only watering with about a shot glass amount every day or days and a half looks like this

Attachments

• 20200510_063927.jpg
    20200510_063927.jpg
    677.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 20200510_063857.jpg
    20200510_063857.jpg
    861.8 KB · Views: 46
Been 8 days since I planted seed train wreck auto using gaia green dry amendments I am ph ing my water to 6.8 and 6.5 I have a 4 by 4 grow tent with a 300 watt kind led grow light and I'm also using coco am I missing something my seedling hasnt grown and bigger since day 5 just got the first set of true leaves on days 5 and that was it my grow room is at 81 degrees right now if anyone can help would be greatly appreciated
How did you go about germinating the seed if I may ask buddy .

Also I grow in coco and start seedlings at around. 5.7 ish seem to bring me food success. Are you watering daily?

How did you go about gernin
Sorry here is a better one with the light off
If coco never let it dry out .

Ya every day I dont over water and I used the paper towel method with a heat pad
I always drop my seeds in little pill bottle full of luke warm tap water . My tap water is 170 ppm out and ph is 8.2 .

After about 18-24 hrs I check on the seedlings. sometimes I have a cracked shell and sometimes if they don't I then Go to the paper towel method .

How long did it take for the seed to pop up and how deep are you putting the seedling in ?

Ya every day I dont over water and I used the paper towel method with a heat pad
I always dropy seeds in little pill bottle full of like warm tap water . My tap water is 170 ppm out and ph is 8.2 .

After about 18-24 hrs I check on the seedlings sometimes I have have cracked shells and sometimes if they don't I the. Go to the paper towel method .

How long did it take for the seed to pop up and how deep are you putting the seedling in ?
I'm hoping second time growing my.last grow was good for first time I did 5 white widows and 2 gummy bears but I'm only running autos this time so I have no experience with them and I'm definalty not over watering them
I use about 1/4 dose with autos

Lower you’re light by at least a foot, like Joe said your ph is way to high. Ph between 5.8-6.2 water/feed every day with 1/4 strength nutrient solution. Remember coco is a form of hydroponic so don’t worry about over watering, it’s almost not possible to over water in coco.

I always dropy seeds in little pill bottle full of like warm tap water . My tap water is 170 ppm out and ph is 8.2 .

After about 18-24 hrs I check on the seedlings sometimes I have have cracked shells and sometimes if they don't I the. Go to the paper towel method .

I use about 1/4 dose with autos
It took 2 days to get a tap root big enough to plant bout half inch and I only.put it deep enough so the top of the seed is level with the surface of the soil then I sprinkle a little dirt on top and water

Back
Top Bottom