The Factory: Ongoing Grows, Projects & More

BubbleBucketz

Just started about 16 seeds a few days ago, 4 strains with 4 seeds per strain and thought, "What better time to start a new journal". So here we are...Since I haven't journaled in a while, I'll upload any changes to my grow areas and what I use in each area. My plans for this grow is to upload any and everything I do in or to the garden. I'll be sure to make everything simple and easy even for the newest of growers. First things first, the list of strains.

List of strains:

Deluxe Sugarcane by In House Genetics
Ice Cream Candy by In House Genetics
Red Runtz by Exotic Genetics
Banana Og x Purple Punch by Symbiotic Genetics

I have already done a previous grow with these strains and many contain 2-4 seeds per strain in my previous grow. It went well so I decided to hunt through these packs even more. Below I'll upload my info, so sit back and relax and enjoy the grow.

All of the seedlings have already been started, and have already broken ground. My germination method, plant directly into damp soil in a Solo cup and mist the top every day until breaking ground.
131170013_3579166578843549_1959521836150311499_n.jpg

I am using Roots Organic Soil and the General Hydroponics Flora Series nutrients. Right now, the soil has more then enough nutrients in it to carry the plants for a good 2-4 weeks. Depending on the strain really. I am also using General Hydroponics brand of cal-mag.

My light in this tent is a HLG 100 V2 in 4000K and I run them 20 hours on and 4 off. Light is about 18 inches above the top of the plants. Temps range in the 80F-85F with lights on with about 60% RH. Lights off I am only dropping the temp about 5 degrees.

Right now they are all started off in 16 oz standard Solo cups. I usually keep them in the cups for around 10-15 days. Yet again, some strain are faster then others. From this point, I'll move them over to 1 gallon plastic pots using fresh soil. Since using fresh soil, I still like to skip a good week almost 2 weeks on nutrients as the soil normally carries the plant to that point. Once I do start nutrients, usually around 4 weeks since break ground, I start off with a 25% of the recommended dosage and work my up over the upcoming weeks. Water , feed, water, feed. If the plant shows signs of needing more/less, I adjust.

Once they have grown above their 4th node, I like to top them. Between 4th and 5th node...starting with the very first most bottom node. Normally this is around 17-21 days on average since breaking ground. Once I do top, after about a week, I remove the top 2 fan leaves to allow the lower new internodes light and room to grow to the top. I then top each individual internode once sometimes even twice. Training then begins...

I am using Roots Organic Soil and the General Hydroponics Flora Series nutrients. Right now, the soil has more then enough nutrients in it to carry the plants for a good 2-4 weeks. Depending on the strain really. I am also using General Hydroponics brand of cal-mag.

My light in this tent is a HLG 100 V2 in 4000K and I run them 20 hours on and 4 off. Light is about 18 inches above the top of the plants. Temps range in the 80F-85F with lights on with about 60% RH. Lights off I am only dropping the temp about 5 degrees.

Right now they are all started off in 16 oz standard Solo cups. I usually keep them in the cups for around 10-15 days. Yet again, some strain are faster then others. From this point, I'll move them over to 1 gallon plastic pots using fresh soil. Since using fresh soil, I still like to skip a good week almost 2 weeks on nutrients as the soil normally carries the plant to that point. Once I do start nutrients, usually around 4 weeks since break ground, I start off with a 25% of the recommended dosage and work my up over the upcoming weeks. Water , feed, water, feed. If the plant shows signs of needing more/less, I adjust.

Once they have grown above their 4th node, I like to top them. Between 4th and 5th node...starting with the very first most bottom node. Normally this is around 17-21 days on average since breaking ground. Once I do top, after about a week, I remove the top 2 fan leaves to allow the lower new internodes light and room to grow to the top. I then top each individual internode once sometimes even twice. Training then begins...
Dope. Ima jump in on this

Back
Top Bottom