Higher's Flavour Hunt - In-House Genetics, Sweet Seeds & More

HigherTheHigh

Hello 420 fam!

So for the past few years I've been growing I've been growing some what we can only compare to not the greatest of genetics with flavour profiles of the same taste as licking a spoon :laugh: so I've decided to run some better genetics with flavour profiles that prove to be consistent and not just a name slapped on a strain that's bread out countless amounts of times.

So I'm starting with 3 In-House Genetics Sugar Cane and some 4 Sweet Seeds Tropicanna Poison so a small amount of flavours but I do plan on adding more strains after I've managed to pick a perfect pheno from each run so hopefully end up with around 5 or 6 flavours by the time this year ends, I'm really interested in recommendations on some Sweet Seeds strains that are actually tasty but please no autos I like to tell my plants when to flower, not the other way around.

I'm growing in coco and fabric pots but I do plan on switching to Floraflex nutrients and growing systems using Mars SP250 & TSL2000 lights with a UV-B light.

In-House-Genetics-Sugar-Cane-4.jpg

SUGARCANE.jpg

IMG_20210105_135715_282.jpg

IMG_20210105_135715_300.jpg

IMG_20201224_200707.jpg

IMG_20201224_200655.jpg

xswt0108_638x990.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gpwxZOjhXy.jpg

Hello 420 fam!

So for the past few years I've been growing I've been growing some what we can only compare to not the greatest of genetics with flavour profiles of the same taste as licking a spoon :laugh: so I've decided to run some better genetics with flavour profiles that prove to be consistent and not just a name slapped on a strain that's bread out countless amounts of times.

So I'm starting with 3 In-House Genetics Sugar Cane and some 4 Sweet Seeds Tropicanna Poison so a small amount of flavours but I do plan on adding more strains after I've managed to pick a perfect pheno from each run so hopefully end up with around 5 or 6 flavours by the time this year ends, I'm really interested in recommendations on some Sweet Seeds strains that are actually tasty but please no autos I like to tell my plants when to flower, not the other way around.

I'm growing in coco and fabric pots but I do plan on switching to Floraflex nutrients and growing systems using Mars SP250 & TSL2000 lights with a UV-B light.

SUGARCANE.jpg

IMG_20201224_200707.jpg

IMG_20201224_200655.jpg

Oh my days!!! The frost. All of the frost!! They look incredible. Did you grow those yourself @HigherTheHigh ? wow!!

Im in. I’m looking forward to it :high-five:

Hello 420 fam!

SUGARCANE.jpg

IMG_20201224_200707.jpg

IMG_20201224_200655.jpg

WOW fantastic.

Oh yyyyeeeaa! Said like Hulk Hogan...I’m in for this! I almost ran my IHG this run, also coco. Are you straight coco, or 70/30...80/20?
Hey bud I'm using Ecothrive which it's my first time using this brand but it's a 70/30 perlite mix with some added ingredients which I'll leave a photo of the details below here.
Oh my days!!! The frost. All of the frost!! They look incredible. Did you grow those yourself @HigherTheHigh ? wow!!

Im in. I’m looking forward to it :high-five:
They are mega frosty aren't they, no there not mine they are what the breeder supplies but from what I've seen it seems all growers are getting really good frosty plants so let's see what I can do lol.
WOW fantastic.
Thanks bud and I hope you all enjoy the ride!

Back
Top Bottom