Flavour

Poa annua

New to growing, so far so good. In my reading on a varitety of topics I came across someone adding vanilla extract in small amounts for flavour. They didn't say when they started (at the growing stage?) or for how long. I was wondering has anyone here try that? If so would like some details, thanks.:nomo:

I think the use of flavour extracts to improve taste is a poor idea & just an excuse to make bad bud/poorly grown bud mildly better...

Grow organic if you wish to achieve the deeper more complex under tones of flavour of your strain & of course a suitable cure of several weeks :thumb:

I'm not sure about changing tastes and what-not.

I am still trying to fully understand the biology behind it myself. I often wonder about things like Sweet and FloraNectar having different bottles with different "flavors". What is the purpose? To change the taste or flavor of the bud?

Maybe use a blueberry one with a blueberry strain? Or is it simply a marketing tactic?

I know they have different esters in sweet and different flavonoids in floranectar. My question is what does it do for the plant exactly, specifically the ester or flavonoid not the sugars.

Back
Top Bottom