My seeding isn't growing

Ya. Into the soil. It might take a day longer to sprout or germinate (both words mean the same). Putting the seed into the soil also avoids all the handling of the new root.
I was thinking about that I germinated 5 train wrecks but only 1 popped because I was working all week and my paper towel would either dry up or be too cold i have some humidity domes i think I'll try a couple that way i have 5 wedding cakes and 5 pineapple coming next week from crop king

They could just be rooting. My last grow was auto. And I planted them into their final home from seed.

When compared against my photo grows, they were behind in size and development all the way until flower. Which I didn’t expect. Especially during the first two weeks.But then they started really taking off.

So you might be just fine. And they will do their thing!

They could just be rooting. My last grow was auto. And I planted them into their final home from seed.

When compared against my photo grows, they were behind in size and development all the way until flower. Which I didn’t expect. Especially during the first two weeks.But then they started really taking off.

So you might be just fine. And they will do their thing!
It's doing great I just have the 1 train wreck waiting on 5 wedding cakes and 5 pineapple auto hopefully they will be here next week it is growing.almost 2 sets of new leaves everyday since unchanged the ph and lowered my.light

Back
Top Bottom