GardenTalk with Dr. Bugbee

NewToTHC

If you follow GardenTalk podcasts from Mr. grow It there is a excellent podcast with Dr. Bugbee (Owner of Apogee instruments). There is some good conversation and he dispels a lot of bro science on a number of topics. i don't think i can post links but it is episode #46 on Mr. Grow It podcasts or on the tube "Organic vs Synthetic Fertilizers, Flushing, Plant Lighting & More! (Garden Talk #46)"

Found it a excellent listen. The Dr. also has a Utube channel as well with some very good videos on lighting and other topics.

If you follow GardenTalk podcasts from Mr. grow It there is a excellent podcast with Dr. Bugbee (Owner of Apogee instruments). There is some good conversation and he dispels a lot of bro science on a number of topics. i don't think i can post links but it is episode #46 on Mr. Grow It podcasts or on the tube "Organic vs Synthetic Fertilizers, Flushing, Plant Lighting & More! (Garden Talk #46)"

Found it a excellent listen. The Dr. also has a Utube channel as well with some very good videos on lighting and other topics.
@NewToTHC thanks for the info, utube has interesting channels.

Back
Top Bottom