Gavita 1000 DE and Dimlux 630 CMH anybody used these 2 together?

Vapeman420

Hey everyone!

I am about to get growing again after a good 4 year hiatus (well to indoor growing, been growing outdoors every Summer!). I have 2 Gavita Pro 1000 DE that I will be using and 2 Dimlux 630 CMH. Has anybody used this combo before? Hoping to get the best of both worlds with HPS and CMH, so we shall see. Or has everyone moved on to LED's at this point?

-Vape

Hey everyone!

I am about to get growing again after a good 4 year hiatus (well to indoor growing, been growing outdoors every Summer!). I have 2 Gavita Pro 1000 DE that I will be using and 2 Dimlux 630 CMH. Has anybody used this combo before? Hoping to get the best of both worlds with HPS and CMH, so we shall see. Or has everyone moved on to LED's at this point?

-Vape
Great questions and I too am thinking of going back to indoor growing. I'll be waiting for the pro's here to answer your questions.
Spark up

Hopefully some folks will speak up if they are using this combo. If not, I will be getting started around Halloween, so I will update the post then and show everyone what I got going on!

-Vape

Back
Top Bottom