G'day from Oz

chirpin

Just wanted to introduce myself to the 420 community. Have just started outdoor grow of 4 x THC Bomb & 5 x Afghan x Mazar. Would love to hear from anyone who has info on these two strains as I am struggling to find any.
Cheers:peace:

hello hello...

no clue on the strains but tossing up some pics will get you plenty of feedback on how you are doing.

ill check back in in a few days

High chirpin and welcome to the 420 community. We have a wonderful group of growers here who will answer your questions. Keep posting and I hope you'll consider starting a grow journal. That way we can all watch how your garden grows, and you gain valuable info as you go along.

Peace and good growing :rollit:

:ciao:Hello chirpin, Welcome friend! I will also check for more info on those two strains for you Buddy. Mean while do some reading in the outdoor grow forum for great info on all things outdoor Cannabis plants need to thrive! Best of luck in the future, please stick around and keep us all here at 420 informed! :roorrip::peace:

Thank you The Weed. Greatly appreciate any info you may have. Just transplanted seedlings into 40 litre pots & they are lovin it. Will organize some pics & keep you informed.
Cheers dude!!!:rollit:

Fuuji my man,
How the bloody hell are ya? Got the seeds from marijuanaseeds.nl
Did a bit of research & these guys seem to be the real deal. For obvious reasons (big brother is always watching), I won't say how they were delivered but I got it in six days from the U.K & I'm in Oz. Believe me, for a country as backward as mine, thats f*****n awesome. The (hopefully) girls appear healthy & happy. Thanks for your interest dude. I will keep you up to speed.
Cheers Bigears:rocker:

G'day BayAreaStoner, thank you for your warm welcome & I will be sure to suss out your suggested links. I will also be following your journal & I wish you the absolute best with your first grow. I have also just started my first outdoor grow with seeds purchased online. They are currently around two weeks old & seem to be lovin life. Keep in touch dudette.:peace:

G'day Chirp's,
Great to have another fellow aussie here, even if ya r over da other side.
:welcome: bro.
Da west coast is a place i havnt been & would love to visit:ganjamon:
I have just re-started growing after a 15yr hiatus.
I have also recently received a carton of eggs.
dope-seeds.com are a sponsor here and Jim is da man.
some thai haze X skunk 1 will be goin in next grow which i plan to journal.
I've been too busy at the moment trying to do 100 things at once. Building a shed with new grow cab, painting Mum's house and sortin out the s##t fight my late Father:rip:left behind but i'm gettin there mate. Have a temporary settie crankin along at the mo and they started the flower cycle last Tuesday so we'll see how they progress.:surf::peace:

G'day Groover. Hows it goin mate. It is good to find another aussie. We seem to be few & far between. Thanks for your greeting. Sounds like you got a bit goin on. Good luck with that dude. I might log a few pics of my grow & keep anyone thats interested informed of my progress. I've got a total of 9 babies on the go & they are about 3 weeks old. All appear pretty damn happy at the moment. Sorry to hear bout your old man. Must be hard. I will follow your journal with interest. Let me know when you get that up & runnin. Take it easy brother. May the force be with you, always.:peace::smokin:

How ya goin dgh420. I will post some pics within a couple of weeks. All goin well so far. If you got a grow happening, may they all be girls. Cheers dude:peace:

Back
Top Bottom