G'day from Sth Oz

MeeferRaddness

420 Member
Hi everyone first time growing in about 20 years things have changed a little bit so hope I can draw upon this fantastic wealth of knowledge and nurture something to be proud of.
I've just acquired a tent kit ( 1.4m X 1.4m X 2m height, 1200 watt LED and filters) and now I'm a little bit stuck on which way to go. How many in my space? I'm thinking 4? Hydro or soil? Have to keep it simple I travel for work my wife will be babysitting for a week or so at a time.
Thoughts?
In the meantime we started these little puppies outdoor. They were nicely cruising along until I think someone double dosed them with aquasol or something like that and we had a week of cold weather next minute we are in full bloom. No complaints they are thick n sticky just dwarfed. The 2 that are in the premium potting mix have got yellow leaf I think they're getting burnt from too much nutrients in the soil ( quick fix?) And the other 2 that are in dirt from the garden are looking healthy as.
Cheers

IMG20221020102627.jpg

IMG20221020102538.jpg

IMG20221020102531.jpg

IMG_20221020_103024.jpg

First, welcome! You’ll find a great group of people here!

You can do four plants in the tent. As far as media, if you’re turning it over to someone less experienced while you’re away, then I’d go soil, much less complicated, plus with hydro, things can go south very quickly if you not familiar with the process. Once you get going, start a journal, tag me, I’d like to follow. Happy Growing!

Hello! Welcome to the best place for knowledge and crazy camaraderie. You can go in between soil and hydro.....coco. More forgiving than Hydro with almost the same growth. Ya got a couple real beauties there!
Stay stoneder!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @MeeferRaddness

What strains are they?
I take it you indoors in the winter and outdoors during the summers?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@MeeferRaddness , glad you joined and I'm sure that was one of the best decisions you made today, keep up the good work.
As an outdoor grower I know first hand there are several factors that can harm or maim your garden plants. About the only advantage we have over indoor grows is the sun and its a lot cheaper (no elec bill for one).
Keep safe and look forward to seeing your posts again.

If you’re depending on someone else for more than a day I’d recommend soil.. hydro and coco both require feeding and measurements. Soil is also more forgiving if a mistake is made.

As far as your plants.. looks like potassium deficiency to me. (Possibly nitrogen but the serrated tips and being in flower are what makes me think K) @Emilya Green is really good at identifying stuff like that though so I’ll defer to her judgment

Also.. welcome to the community! This is a great place with great people, enjoy!

Hi everyone first time growing in about 20 years things have changed a little bit so hope I can draw upon this fantastic wealth of knowledge and nurture something to be proud of.
I've just acquired a tent kit ( 1.4m X 1.4m X 2m height, 1200 watt LED and filters) and now I'm a little bit stuck on which way to go. How many in my space? I'm thinking 4? Hydro or soil? Have to keep it simple I travel for work my wife will be babysitting for a week or so at a time.
Thoughts?
In the meantime we started these little puppies outdoor. They were nicely cruising along until I think someone double dosed them with aquasol or something like that and we had a week of cold weather next minute we are in full bloom. No complaints they are thick n sticky just dwarfed. The 2 that are in the premium potting mix have got yellow leaf I think they're getting burnt from too much nutrients in the soil ( quick fix?) And the other 2 that are in dirt from the garden are looking healthy as.
Cheers

IMG20221020102627.jpg

IMG20221020102538.jpg

IMG20221020102531.jpg

IMG_20221020_103024.jpg
Beautiful garden. :yahoo:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom