GDP - Is it that good?

Looking Good M8! I can't wait to see more pics, as it was hard for me to find some for myself, just had to do it..

Please keep us updated and hit me up direct if you have a Question on mine.

Trimmed down.. Pic is to show sum purp, as I did not let this one go long enough.. This one Takes time... and for the Cure too these nugs are dense.. slow low is the way to go!

End7.jpg

:420:

Both my seeds were girls. I won't turn this into a personal journal, but, I'll update in 4-5 weeks with another pic. Can any of you speak to the end product (smoke/oil report)? Peace!

Here she is at about 5 weeks of flowering. She looks about done to me. I think I'll just keep her on the same routine for another week and a half and give them water for a week after that. They both drink about 40oz of water daily (coco dtw) so I know they are doing something. Here is a top shot of the two ladies:

image11633.jpeg

And a flower pick of the girl on the right:

image11634.jpeg

And a flower pick of the girl on the left:

image11635.jpeg

The buds are relatively small, but, they are rock solid. It's going to be a real neat harvest of dense nuggets. I'll eventually get to a terrible attempt at a smoke report in another month or two. Peace!

cut 1 down and will chop the other in about 2 weeks. This lady has dried for about 5 days and I dried her a bit too much. This will be sampled by momma tonight and the rest stored in a Gallon jar with a Boveda 62 for a month or so. Then off to quart/pint mason jars and hopefully back for a report. This one is really purple. Temps were 84/72F. I cloned them both but this one is the looker. Hope she can perform.

image12764.jpeg

image12765.jpeg

The first 2 were grown indoors and both were really dark. Clones of them were done exposed to very cold temperatures and although purple, not near the color their 2 mothers had. It's kind of strange actually.

I believe Herbie's single mix n match has the GDP. No need to by 10ea.

Peace!

have a quick question ....so last year I purchased 10 gdp seeds out them all I got one good female ....4 didn't even germinate...I made babys putem outside for summer which they turned out to be primo for outdoors ..now I'm finding the odd seed so far have found 8 out of QP seeds look better then the one I bought more pattern and healthier...the question is will these seeds be worth trying out ? will thy have GDP traits? cause I'm sure ill find some more through the winter smoking lol

I can attest to the quality of GDP. It's one of my favorites, and always available in the local shops.

Back
Top Bottom