Trying my hand at seed chuckin! Any advice is welcomed!

Zephyrs

OK so I had a rather good outdoor harvest this season. So good on the Nugg Stash. I was thinking about doing a seed chuckin breeding session over the winter Inside My grow tent. For some beans!

Plan sorta is NLx1 X GDP! The Northern Lights are regular beans. And want to cross wi a Grand daddy purple, which is a Feminized version of GDP? Question is?? Will crossing a regular seed NL and a "Feminized" GDP, come out as a stable seed stock?? :nerd-with-glasses::hmmmm:

OK so I had a rather good outdoor harvest this season. So good on the Nugg Stash. I was thinking about doing a seed chuckin breeding session over the winter Inside My grow tent. For some beans!

Plan sorta is NLx1 X GDP! The Northern Lights are regular beans. And want to cross wi a Grand daddy purple, which is a Feminized version of GDP? Question is?? Will crossing a regular seed NL and a "Feminized" GDP, come out as a stable seed stock?? :nerd-with-glasses::hmmmm:
As far as I know, feminized seeds are just female, so putting male NL pollen on a female GDP will give you regular seeds.

As far as I know, feminized seeds are just female, so putting male NL pollen on a female GDP will give you regular seeds.
Thanks A Bunch, there Shed!!:) Yeah, I just want my first seed Chuckin to be some Winner Beans. I Dunno, it'll probably be a hit or miss anyhow. Who knows until I try it. Right??:hmmmm:

If you get a male and aren't dankrupt, let the dance begin! Just make sure that the tent is clean of pollen before your next sinsemilla run, which includes fans, lights, timers, power strips...everything in there.
Absolutely, I am all about sterilization also!! Thanks for the reminder. It will be a winter grow tent of One Chosen NL1 Male, umongst a couple NL1 Females. And might start some feminized GDP, and Bubblegum to get Prego too :Rasta: Wish me luck Gromie :bong::ganjamon::peace:

Making seeds is so addicting! I've been doing chucking for about 5 years now and have hundreds of crosses I've made. If ya want to follow along my journal, the link is below. Its just a mega-journal of most of my pollen chucks but feel free to follow along and ask questions if you would like : ) right now I'm doing an open pollination of 88G13HP and the pollen is just starting to fly. The link is below, top link :)

Happy Breeding! GDP x NL sounds amazing! !

Making seeds is so addicting! I've been doing chucking for about 5 years now and have hundreds of crosses I've made. If ya want to follow along my journal, the link is below. Its just a mega-journal of most of my pollen chucks but feel free to follow along and ask questions if you would like : ) right now I'm doing an open pollination of 88G13HP and the pollen is just starting to fly. The link is below, top link :)

Happy Breeding! GDP x NL sounds amazing! !
Awesome thanks @Icemud for the links! I will definitely follow and read up to gain some knowledge. I am more addicted to the Growing part as I am the consumption part, lol. Growing weed is such a Fun and Rewarding challenge. First time making my own crosses though. New style of grow is Always so interesting!!!

I currently just verified that 3 NL #1 Regular beans popped! My 1 GDP Feminized popped!! And 2 Durban Poison Regular did pop as well. I plan/Hope for 1 male NL1 to pollinate 1 NL1 female, 1-2 female Regular Durban Poison, and 1 Feminized GDP. I'll post up some Baby pics in a few days, after they shed their shells!!

Awesome thanks @Icemud for the links! I will definitely follow and read up to gain some knowledge. I am more addicted to the Growing part as I am the consumption part, lol. Growing weed is such a Fun and Rewarding challenge. First time making my own crosses though. New style of grow is Always so interesting!!!

I currently just verified that 3 NL #1 Regular beans popped! My 1 GDP Feminized popped!! And 2 Durban Poison Regular did pop as well. I plan/Hope for 1 male NL1 to pollinate 1 NL1 female, 1-2 female Regular Durban Poison, and 1 Feminized GDP. I'll post up some Baby pics in a few days, after they shed their shells!!
That sounds like some really good stock to work with :) some classics right there! I saw NL is available right now from a few different sources and very tempted to add it to my growing collection :)

That sounds like some really good stock to work with :) some classics right there! I saw NL is available right now from a few different sources and very tempted to add it to my growing collection :)
Thanks Man, Yeah, I just hoping to get some good seed stock for the next, i dunno, ten years or so of some Northern Lights Crosses! I just couldn't help But think NL #1 x GDP, just sounds like a good mix, and cross to breed! :yummy::smokin::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom