Gelato & The Common Cold

I'mOne

Last week i came down with a nasty chest cold. It started in my sore throat and progressed to a fever, runny nose, congestion headache and unproductive nagging cough that always seemed to reoccur about thw time i drifted off to sleep.
I had paid a visit to a dispensary in Oklahoma city the weekend before and had sevaral strains in grams ready to try. The strains i had to choose from were my Kushage, Strawberry cough, Bubba Kush, Berry White, a kockout indica called Black Roses and a hybrid called Guava Gelato. I had been using Kushage for some time actually having purchased in in Manitous Springs Colorado. It was harsh and had an unpleasant scopalamine effect. It would stone you so much you couldnt walk but your mind would run 100 miles per hour.
The Strwaberry Cough was very harsh and i already had a sore throat, so no...the Black Rose was harsh and hard hitting as well.
I opted to vape a small amount of the Gelato.
Within minutes my congestion and headache were gone and i was breathing through my nose without sneezing or snotting. My eyes quit watering and stopped itching. I coughed once or twice but it felt as if my lungs were clear and i began to produce clear phlegm from my bronchials in small amounts. I turned you tube on and watched the Grateful Dead winterland 1974 concerts. I propped my feet up in my recliner and wrapped in a blanket and took a snooze. I woke up feeling refreshed and when my nose began to clog i toked on my vape again.
I am not sure which Gelato strain it is, if its 33 or 41? Or another...it is very mild tasting easy on the throat and produces a friendly, non agressive, head high with no worry or paranoia. The bud is pale green with fluffy ness and some orange highlights.
I wish i knew what it was because i would like to grow it.
Alas no bag seed....

Attachments

• 20190210_202146.jpg
    20190210_202146.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom