Get Paid to help?

drkdiglr112

:tokin:One of my friends told me about a unique opportunity to go to California and work at a grow house helping harvest and you get paid and can smoke I was wondering if any one had some information on how someone would go about doing this. Thanks

I want to go to CA. and work and smoke in a growhouse too ,what stoner would'nt.But why should I have to go to CA. There are people in every state who need the medicinal properties that marijuana possesses. We need to go nationwide dude.

I want to go to CA. and work and smoke in a growhouse too ,what stoner would'nt.But why should I have to go to CA. There are people in every state who need the medicinal properties that marijuana possesses. We need to go nationwide dude.

This is true eziekiel420 We do need to go nationwide dude. Until that is legal I would like to go some where I can learn the trade hands on and not have to worry about being busted by the cops for doing so. :smokin:

drkdigir112,
I would certainly want to do this as well. I don't smoke but I am interested in growing and want to learn the trade somehow. I am nearly broke and unemployed, jobs are hard to find. I live in Oklahoma which might just be the last state to legalize because we have alot of dipshits here. So I would put my last dollars in the gas tank and drive to California, live in a tent if I have to to get into the growing business so I can stand on my two feet again, do something I believe in, work for myself and do something the federal government doesn't want me to do... because I really hate those guys.

Have you learned anything? Are there any California growers who need help and can provide me with a place to park my car once there? I might even sleep in the damned car at first, whatever it takes.

Achaeos I have not learned anything about this yet as of right now they are just stories. I have not had many responses to this thread and it has been up for a while hopefully I will recive that response with the info that I have been searching for.

Well,
If anyone out there knows when there's a bus or any vehichle heading west to grow smoke , sign me up. Until then lets end this stupid prohibition.
eziekiel420

what i been thinking of is how to get going in mmj state inturn help the figth and people

Guys, thats a great Idea. You can get answers probably from the caretakers of this site. They could steer you in the right direction. just a thought.

I wish more of what we have on the West coast, from San Diego to Vancouver (isn't AK a MMJ state too?) could start spreading the benefits of medicine to those who it helps nationwide.

I'm in Cali and I have never heard of this? If I was growing a crop I doubt I would trust some random people legal or not. It's legal under Cali law but not Federal. And if I needed help from outsiders I prob have enough growing that would attract the feds. No Bueno...

:tokin:One of my friends told me about a unique opportunity to go to California and work at a grow house helping harvest and you get paid and can smoke I was wondering if any one had some information on how someone would go about doing this. Thanks

going rate 15-20 an hour. you gotta know somebody to get in.....

Here, let me lend a hand, I think. I came across it because I am as well interested in re-locating, and wanted to know some laws. The posts in this forum should direct you to your local state of choice, and their requirements on becoming a caregiver, and cultivator. Hope this helps. Here: Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
:Namaste:

@eziekiel420, visit the site yourself to find out.

@Chobble, your right security is always an issue when looking for help.
I too have seen the ads for help, I also called about one. It turns out this guy "Sal" (it's the name he gave me over the phone.) was looking for a few ppl to help trim his harvest. To my dismay by the time I found the ad Sal had his crew. Oh well maybe next time I said, but before hanging up the phone I did ask how much the job paid.
Sal said , "It could be up to a few ounces.":yummy:

I hope to employ seasonal help like that someday soon.:Namaste:

@eziekiel420, visit the site yourself to find out.

@Chobble, your right security is always an issue when looking for help.
I too have seen the ads for help, I also called about one. It turns out this guy "Sal" (it's the name he gave me over the phone.) was looking for a few ppl to help trim his harvest. To my dismay by the time I found the ad Sal had his crew. Oh well maybe next time I said, but before hanging up the phone I did ask how much the job paid.
Sal said , "It could be up to a few ounces.":yummy:

I hope to employ seasonal help like that someday soon.:Namaste:

This Job offered 20$ an hour + 40 hours a week. That's about 3200 a month...

It was probably a large dispensary grow.

This is worth paying attention to, because when the right person finds the right connection, then the opportunity will be openly presented...I pray that something will develop like that very soon....Land ownership in America should be dedicated to growing HEMP, for all of the reasons why it's worth the effort; industrially to medicinally.

Back
Top Bottom