Ghetto style

sarahspelle

So this is my growroom that I put together for approx. $25. I was able to purchase most of my supplies at stores such as Walmart and online sites such as Amazon.com. All the prices were reasonable and actually cheaper than I thought they would be. A fellow friend and grower hooked me up with about 20 mylar emergency blankets that provide reflectivity and heat control. I am using a mix of CFL bulbs (100 watt offering 1275 lumens) and blue spectrum grow lights. All lights cost me about $7. I was able to use a lot of things that were just laying around the house such as the boards I used to build my platform. I had a door to my closet that my husband made with a spot to place a fan to increase ventilation. I made a CO2 generator using water, active dry yeast, and brown sugar. total cost$5. The vaporizer was on sale for $15. Everything else was already in my home or given to me, its great to have friends with similar interests. It can be done, my plants are growing strong and healthy, most of them are leggy, they are sativas, but the bushy one is an indica. They are almost ready for flowering and I can't wait until they get there. This is one of the most ghetto rooms I've seen, but minimal costs with great results tells me you don't have to sell body parts for growing equipment.
011554.JPG

Back
Top Bottom