Giixer 600watt question

Geaux Green

420 Member
Evening All ,
Hope you and yours are all healthy with the mad world events!

I have been reading a lot but can not find the answers i am looking for and am starting to have concerns.
I bought a Giixer 600W thinking i had got the 1000W User error because i selected the wrong option in the drop down menu. While I have read time and time again that the lighting is the one area you need to spend money but at that point its all i could afford. I also went with the brand because they are sponsors here and wanted to support sponsers!
Some background and info:
I have the Gixxer 600 watt switchable LED light, my grow space is a 2 x 2 x 4 grow tent in soil. I am running a 4 inch exhaust with passive intake. I have one Blue monster from @New420Guy Seeds plant about 4 weeks old since germination and looking strong. I don't have a watt meter but am hoping the light is used enough that someone might know the following from experience.
Question time:
Call it engineers intuition , admittedly a mechanical with some limited knowledge on the black magic of LEDS but i get the feel like the light is not going to be good enough as my girl gets bigger. I feel like i might have to upgrade or get a second to give her the light she needs.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you in advance!

I bought the 1000 watt model which actually only pulls 260 from the wall.
It's used only as side lighting for the red spectrum option as a supplement to my Quantum boards.
for 120 bucks, I love it, but as a main light?
Nope
Thank you sir, suspicion confirmed.

I think the "600w" model actually draws 130w with some of the wattage being lost to drivers and fans, a second one wouldn't hurt but for one plant you should be alright with just one, just don't let it get too big.

Back
Top Bottom