Sponsored Grow: Dr Seedsman 30:1 CBD & Critical Purple Kush Powered By Giixer LED Grow Lights

It's nice not having to turn your light off to take normal nonblurple pictures. Plants are taking to quarter strength feeds. I'll be bumping it to half dosage this week coming up. I should have the fabric pots any day now. Will be transplanting by next week.
I agree, but my phone is busted and takes shorty pictures.. I’m thinking of getting a decent lil camera to try and take nicer pictures. I’m just not too good at it.

The girls were transplanted into their final pots recently and they've taken to the up pot nicely. I'll be moving into full strength feeds next week as well. Once I hit the 5th node I'll be topping it off after the 4th and applying LST. I'll most likely top each plant a total of 3 different times but in multiple locations and pulling the new growth outwards as it grows to the top. Updated pics taken today.

received_2527324514171860.jpeg
received_439096713672310.jpeg
received_819792351804094.jpeg
received_2801336033249769.jpeg
received_866735077062508.jpeg
received_423846691837977.jpeg

I topped each plant and will start training once the new growth start shooting to the top. So far this light has exceeded my expectations. I can't lie, I thought I was getting just another LED blurple unit just like the rest. Still zero complaints. I was looking through Google, Amazon and EBay and noticed this may be their only operating system. @Giixer can you confirm if there are other units or units coming?

Girls are coming along nicely. Should be starting the training in the next couple days. Plants are feeding recommended dosage and showing no signs of any deficiencies. Tomorrow morning when my light comes on I'll be using a phone app to test the light a little. Pics incoming tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom