Giixer Growlight Review Rare Darkness OG, Ghost Train Haze #1, Critical Hog

Hello @Jack420 , 36x20x62" 70-30 coco/perlite mix, GH nutes, transplanting to 3gallon fabric pots soon.
How many you looking to run? But I think one light should b good enough !

One light will improve but I’ll rather just run one light to cover my hole tent,have you looked into mars hydro lights?
Well, I'm on a budget and thought I'd give the @Giixer a try. 1st indoor grow, 1st coco grow. I'd love to try a mars hydro but it is what it is. I'm gonna have two Purple Punch and one Dos I Dos in there if I can. So if I can use another @Giixer, I will. Do you know what it's pulling at the wall? I read 110w somewhere. And I haven't seen anything on the true output, have you? Thank you so much! I've got a couple White Widow beans just wanting to look like those beautiful girls you have. :yummy:

Around 110 output give or take. Just remember keep it simple.
Had a little hitch from early overwatering but they are very forgiving. Getting some info on the GH nutes and stuff from cocoforcannabis. Some guys are using MegaCrop, a simpler, one jug nute. Do you know of it? You grow in coco as well, right? Anyways thanks so much for your time. :yummy:

Yup just did two runs of mega crop did really well. Used gh stuff before also good stuff n yes I grow in coco ebb flood table really simple . Always remember u can’t over water coco I use ally feed 8 times a day.

Yup just did two runs of mega crop did really well. Used gh stuff before also good stuff n yes I grow in coco ebb flood table really simple . Always remember u can’t over water coco I use ally feed 8 times a day.
Here is a pic of them when they were younger. I was doin something wrong but they pulled through. :yummy:
20200220_074830.jpg

Looking great! I love this indoor coco grow but can't wait to fill my greenhouse. Do you have any more specs on the light? What does it actually put out , say in comparison to the MH 1000w? :yummy:

Looking great! I love this indoor coco grow but can't wait to fill my greenhouse. Do you have any more specs on the light? What does it actually put out , say in comparison to the MH 1000w? :yummy:
@Giixer costs $69.95 on Amazon
Its about 5 to 6 lbs, ppfd average of 700-800 umols per second. 1 light covers around 4' area at 20" to 30" above canopy. 2 cooling silent cooling fans. It mimics sunlight so the colors are more towards yellow, orange. It also has the option for daisy chaining, also pulls about 110w from the wall. It's a nice little light! How much of an area are you wanting to cover ? Lemme know if this info helps. Cheers! -G.I.JOSE

@Giixer costs $69.95 on Amazon
Its about 5 to 6 lbs, ppfd average of 700-800 umols per second. 1 light covers around 4' area at 20" to 30" above canopy. 2 cooling silent cooling fans. It mimics sunlight so the colors are more towards yellow, orange. It also has the option for daisy chaining, also pulls about 110w from the wall. It's a nice little light! How much of an area are you wanting to cover ? Lemme know if this info helps. Cheers! -G.I.JOSEthe same, one switch full
Thanks for that. I was really interested in how it performs compared to the more expensive brands. I know that's what this grow is about but I mean actual output etc. I have the same one switch, full spec light you are using and it is doing fine in my little (36x20x62 ") tent. I'm interested particularly in whether or not adding another lamp during flower will result in larger,denser buds. Thanks again! :yummy:

Thanks for that. I was really interested in how it performs compared to the more expensive brands. I know that's what this grow is about but I mean actual output etc. I have the same one switch, full spec light you are using and it is doing fine in my little (36x20x62 ") tent. I'm interested particularly in whether or not adding another lamp during flower will result in larger,denser buds. Thanks again! :yummy:
MH claims 709 at 18" so it seems comparable.

in all honesty since your plants are not going to be higher than 3 or 4ft depending how bushy they are going to be 2 would work out perfectly. If you have the cash for another, or look into Mars lights. They are pretty good too.

in all honesty since your plants are not going to be higher than 3 or 4ft depending how bushy they are going to be 2 would work out perfectly. If you have the cash for another, or look into Mars lights. They are pretty good too.
Thanks so much for being patient and sharing your knowledge with an indoor noob. Nature gives my greenhouse grows most of what they need. I give what loving care I can. Indoor plants are like really needy or infirm spouses or children ,comparatively. And, like everyone here, I'm learning in real time. All this knowledge ,freely and happily given, is helping people exponentially to get their medicine. :yummy:

So how has the earth dust by the green sunshine company been how many grows have you done with it. I'm seem to be having issues with my first grow using it. I have the older version just before this version that out now. Doesn't seem to last very long in the soil or I have hit some recently with water idk I'm new to the dry amendments. Hope next round goes smoother. But it always seems like flower gives me the most trouble. Any advise or opinion is always welcome thanks

So how has the earth dust by the green sunshine company been how many grows have you done with it. I'm seem to be having issues with my first grow using it. I have the older version just before this version that out now. Doesn't seem to last very long in the soil or I have hit some recently with water idk I'm new to the dry amendments. Hope next round goes smoother. But it always seems like flower gives me the most trouble. Any advise or opinion is always welcome thanks
The only thing new that has come out is its 4 tablespoons per gallon vs the older bags being 3 per gallon. With the initial start off I had zero issues prepping the soil letting it cook and of course growing. When it comes to the flower aspect I had some issues, I just finished my last dose for this grow. I talked to Dan at the green Sunshine Company he instructed me that the issues I was running into was because I was not watering enough. I was watering 1 L per pot every other week. He told me I should be watering once a week per pot. Which kind of freaked me out because that's a whole lot of moisture that I was not accustomed to dealing with when it comes to plants. But now that I adjusted my watering the plants seem to be responding pretty well to the Earth dust. This is my first time using the dry Amendment as well, hopefully my next girl will go a lot smoother too. Let me know if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. Cheers!-G.I.JOSE

The only thing new that has come out is its 4 tablespoons per gallon vs the older bags being 3 per gallon. With the initial start off I had zero issues prepping the soil letting it cook and of course growing. When it comes to the flower aspect I had some issues, I just finished my last dose for this grow. I talked to Dan at the green Sunshine Company he instructed me that the issues I was running into was because I was not watering enough. I was watering 1 L per pot every other week. He told me I should be watering once a week per pot. Which kind of freaked me out because that's a whole lot of moisture that I was not accustomed to dealing with when it comes to plants. But now that I adjusted my watering the plants seem to be responding pretty well to the Earth dust. This is my first time using the dry Amendment as well, hopefully my next girl will go a lot smoother too. Let me know if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. Cheers!-G.I.JOSE

So I think I may have over done it thinking they didn't have enough but it was just not enough water cuz now that I have been soaking them down I have noticed the issues but then again I'm new so not sure. I'll follow you so I can stay up on what your doing.

Back
Top Bottom