I Do CDN Clones - So Said The Lighthouse Keeper

a couple goriila glue bud pics 32 days have a good one!
DSC_0028107.JPG
DSC_0021115.JPG

hey snarly these have been going outside i got a late start on them there 2ft but i have been bringing them into my pantry every night giving them13hrs of dark to speed them up a bit and in the morning i go into the bath room i walk by the pantry and the smell is coming rite out the door this is some stinky shit love it!:cheesygrinsmiley:

hey snarly these have been going outside i got a late start on them there 2ft but i have been bringing them into my pantry every night giving them13hrs of dark to speed them up a bit and in the morning i go into the bath room i walk by the pantry and the smell is coming rite out the door this is some stinky shit love it!:cheesygrinsmiley:
That's cool sticky. I love that you use your girls as air fresheners :rofl:

Thanks Age, I'm trying to get down to a manageable number of plants, almost there :)

Me too. I ordered a new light, im gonna be starting my breeding project.

I know you git some CBD going. I just got some CDB Therapy seeds, from CBD Crew via seedsman, supposed to be 10-20% CBD and less than .05 THC. I see good things in the future, Ain't Life Grand!?!?

"
Aw the sniff test.. that sounds like such a lovely part of your day. Glad to see everything is going well.. lovin those tight orange haired buds on Electra!
It's always good to spend time with my pups and my ladies, and Angel does a great job of making sure everything is under control LOL :rofl:
I took the day off work, back is bothering me a bit, but used the time to chop Electra. Not a huge yield as she was in a 2 gal smartpot with a short veg. But man oh man the colas on her are amazing, tight as can be, sticky as all get out. I'm quite happy with her :)

Just before the chop ;)
DSCF67871.JPG

Me too. I ordered a new light, im gonna be starting my breeding project.

I know you git some CBD going. I just got some CDB Therapy seeds, from CBD Crew via seedsman, supposed to be 10-20% CBD and less than .05 THC. I see good things in the future, Ain't Life Grand!?!?

Yessir, life is indeed grand :)
The CBD lades I have are Cannatonic Blackberry (8% thc, 10% cbd) and Bubba Erkle Cookies (13% thc, 7% cbd).
I'm hoping one of them will become my daytime strain ;)

What light did you order?

You know Snarly...we are real close in age and this sitting on the couch shit gets old fast doesn't it!

Glad you have some balance....social, economical, and herbal going for you!:goodjob:

You hit the nail on the head, OTM ;)
It's nice to not have to worry about paying the bills, and to get out and about again and enjoy life.
I do miss the time in the grow room, but amazingly enough things are taking care of themselves. The girls might be a bit wilder now, but hey, nothing wrong with wild women :)

looking good snarly you no i like the fat frosty girls i was surprised to see you on today good deal have nice day off with the harvest and take care of that back lots of ice my friend!:goodjob:
:high-five:
Thanks sticky, I'm taking it pretty easy today. I'll probably make a batch of cookies, licking the bowl should help with the back pain ;)

Yessir, life is indeed grand :)
The CBD lades I have are Cannatonic Blackberry (8% thc, 10% cbd) and Bubba Erkle Cookies (13% thc, 7% cbd).
I'm hoping one of them will become my daytime strain ;)

What light did you order?

Timber 2TL, hopefully here by Saturday!

420-magazine-mobile1274193830.jpg

Back
Top Bottom