Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

What you should notice is increase in the aroma, and fatter juicier trichs. You won't see increase in bud size, but the buds should be tighter, stickier and heavier with the increased terpene production. :cheer:
Congrats on the harvest man! Looks so good!

Found a few suspicious dead leaves on Main cola. Turned out to be bud rot. First time I've ever seen it. Had to chop it to try n save rest of plant. It was so massive. I almost cried. The biggest bud I've ever grown.

Sad ending, but I think I will continue to use terpinator.

420-magazine-mobile832226600.jpg

Congrats on the harvest man! Looks so good!

Found a few suspicious dead leaves on Main cola. Turned out to be bud rot. First time I've ever seen it. Had to chop it to try n save rest of plant. It was so massive. I almost cried. The biggest bud I've ever grown.

Sad ending, but I think I will continue to use terpinator.

420-magazine-mobile832226600.jpg

What do you think caused it, and what caught your eye? :thedoubletake:

What do you think caused it, and what caught your eye? :thedoubletake:
It was my own fault I think. Noticed the two fans I had in the tent for air circulation were plugged into the timer instead of on 24/7. Must've happened while I was rearranging things last week.

Couple of the sugar leaves on Main bud started to look dead. Stem was beginning to bend. Thought it was cuz of the weight, but sections of the bud around the stem were beginning to rot and turn greyish

So you think it was high humidity then?
I really didn't see any rot in the picture, maybe I don't know what to look for.
I think it was. Or maybe not enough airflow. Might have brought that mold inside by working on my garden outside maybe.

I didn't take a picture of the bud with rot. The pic is of what's left of the main cola. I just threw it in the trash. Too paranoid about spreading it elsewhere. Been watching the other buds like a hawk. Should still get a few ounces even without the main cola

I think it was. Or maybe not enough airflow. Might have brought that mold inside by working on my garden outside maybe.

I didn't take a picture of the bud with rot. The pic is of what's left of the main cola. I just threw it in the trash. Too paranoid about spreading it elsewhere. Been watching the other buds like a hawk. Should still get a few ounces even without the main cola
Glad it wasn't a total loss and you caught it in time. I agree with you that air exchange is important. Keep us updated! :)

It was my own fault I think. Noticed the two fans I had in the tent for air circulation were plugged into the timer instead of on 24/7. Must've happened while I was rearranging things last week.

Couple of the sugar leaves on Main bud started to look dead. Stem was beginning to bend. Thought it was cuz of the weight, but sections of the bud around the stem were beginning to rot and turn greyish

Oh no Neil !! That is great that you caught it man--- I gotta say I worry about this all the time - getting the big 435cfm centrifugal extraction fan has made me rest easy , humidity is at 46% NO DEHUMIDIFIER !!

morning snarley whats up hows that atomical doing in solitary confinement its going to be pissed and just to get even she will put more resin on out of spite but in the end you will be the winner lol!
Hey sticky, you must have missed it :thedoubletake:
I chopped her a couple days ago, it was posted a couple pages back. She's hanging and drying for the next week or so.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom