Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

I'm getting excited for your clones to arrive! Hey Snarly, can you pass that this way, too?! :passitleft:
:passitleft: There ya go!
I called my provider today, and the clones will be shipped tomorrow (Wednesday) and will arrive Thursday. I made sure I had something to keep me busy while waiting. I need to move the Haze that is drying in the veg tent into the drying tent. I hung her in the veg tent because it was empty awaiting clones. Probably need a couple more days before putting her into jars. Have to get all the pots ready, and give the veg tent a good cleaning. It's sorta controlled procrastination lol :thedoubletake:

...and while we are waiting for the new girls to arrive, I'll pass around some chocolate chip canna-cookies :yummy:

IMG_287411.JPG

You starting a new journal or just continue here. Can't wait to see what you can do on this next venture
I'm not sure yet. I was going to just carry on here, but it would probably be better to start a new one. I have until tomorrow to decide LOL.
I may try to mainline one of the ladies, and was also considering the electro-cultivation on one of them as well. Probably best to start a new journal. :)

Gonna collect all my grows into one big perpetual journal as soon as I am done with the two I am doing now.

Gonna collect all my grows into one big perpetual journal as soon as I am done with the two I am doing now.
So you are planning on writing a novel? LOL :rofl:

Good morning friends ;)
This journal is pretty much completed. I have decided to start a new journal for the new clones that arrived yesterday, "I do CDN Clones", the link is in my sig.
Everyone is welcome of course.
And to end things off here, please have a chocolate chip canna-cookie :yummy:

IMG_287411.JPG

Back
Top Bottom