Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

I really swear by Terpinator. It is strictly for terpene stimulation and will fatten up the trichs and increase the terpene profile. It will not fatten up buds. It is not similar to canna boost according to my hydro shop and from what I have read. It is available here in the hydro shop.
I definitely recommend it if you are into terpenes.
And for those of you who are not into terpenes, I suggest maybe a little research might change your minds :)

I noticed a huge difference when running the Terpinator. Recommend it to anyone as well. I found it also have better flavour

Re: Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Hey snarley- Wanda is a spoiled little princess now!!
Quick question - do you use any co2 at all?
I think I'm hooked on the bag and going to get another one for my veg tent .
Just wondering - if you don't yet then it may make your buds even fatter ?!?!
Not that they need to be !!! Looking snarly as hell

Do you run your co2 bags the hole way through grow or only during veg?

Re: Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Hey snarley- Wanda is a spoiled little princess now!!
Quick question - do you use any co2 at all?
I think I'm hooked on the bag and going to get another one for my veg tent .
Just wondering - if you don't yet then it may make your buds even fatter ?!?!
Not that they need to be !!! Looking snarly as hell
I don't use co2. From what I have read it would be a total waste unless you use it in a sealed room. My tents get total air exchange at least once every 5 minutes or so. Air exchange is more important to me. ;)

Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

I don't use co2. From what I have read it would be a total waste unless you use it in a sealed room. My tents get total air exchange at least once every 5 minutes or so. Air exchange is more important to me. ;)

Yah I'm not sealed carbon filter is sucking air - but the way I see it it is , the co2 is heavy, so I'm keeping it low, drawing up and through the canopy leaves , getting blown/ mixed by the fans and then exhausted - as long as the co2enriched air is passing the petioles and comes in contact with the plant at some point its beneficial.
I'm not going to be getting tanks or anything I just noticed a positive change when I introduced it on nute uptake and and growth... wondered if anyone else uses them and or notices changes .

You def don't NEED to change a thing my man .... I can only hope to have such healthy looking kolas in the future !

Allrighty then :) I'll buy a bottle next time I go to the city. I see the local hydro has the Terpinator. I love terpenes

I'm working on a cheap DIY Co2 generator in my mind right now. It will take a while until it's done (in reality) because of being broke :)

If I were to use Co2 I would make sure the extraction fan is not active during the Co2'ing. I'm thinking of it as a way to save electricity during the winter. I can reduce the air-exchange considerably and contain the heat in the room for much longer. The Co2 will then give the plants what they need whenever the temperatures creep below zero

I would use it during both vegg and bloom. I know a lot of people avoid it during bloom, but this is not really necessary. During bloom I would instead reduce co2 to ambient levels during the final weeks (around 600 ppm). The reasons that CO2 levels should be lowered to ambient levels during the ripening phase is that if CO2 levels remain higher at this stage, the buds may indeed get bigger, but they’ll most likely also lack the density and sadly also badly affect the terpenes. The reason for this is because carbon dioxide inhibits the plant’s production of ethylene. This is a naturally occurring hormone that assists in the ripening process. But there is no need to cut it out completely during bloom.

That's what the science says. I never used Co2 personally. I would like to try it though.

Sweet new clones.. what strains did you get this time?
I ordered 2 White Shark, 2 Ghost Train Haze and 1 Critical Mass. I'm expecting to receive them sometime next week. :)

we definately want to see some chop pics of that sticky girl,what clones are you getting this time and are you going to do a journal on those as well?

have a good one!
Hi sticky, haven't decided yet on whether to carry on here or start a new journal. Still have a few days to decide :)
Pics to follow:thumb:

OK, here are the chop pictures of the Atomical Haze. Very sticky lady :)

Coming out of the darkness :)
DSCF63361.JPG

Colas wet
DSCF63401.JPG

Buds wet
DSCF63391.JPG

Shake and popcorn wet
DSCF63381.JPG

Hanging and rack drying
DSCF63412.JPG

Back
Top Bottom