C99 - Ghost Train Haze - Chocolate Mint OG - In Hempy Under LED

Looking good Nick!! Sorry haven't been around much lately, things been busy battling mites and trying to get my girls in their scrog so I can flip em. Definitely keeping an eye on those Blue Dreams!

Mites! Thank god ive never had to deal with them yet :wood:. I do have a bottle of Azamax if needed though. A buddy told me an azamax and soap water mix works well. Not sure the ratios cuz ive yet to try it. Good luck. Im also thinking of using a scrog net this time around. Ill have to stop over your way and learn something. :passitleft:

Mites! Thank god ive never had to deal with them yet :wood:. I do have a bottle of Azamax if needed though. A buddy told me an azamax and soap water mix works well. Not sure the ratios cuz ive yet to try it. Good luck. Im also thinking of using a scrog net this time around. Ill have to stop over your way and learn something. :passitleft:

Well this grow didn't go at all like I intended. I wanted to put them in SCROG about a month ago, about the time I discovered the mites (Thankfully I discovered them before I put them in scrog). So the plants got MUCH bigger than I intended as I battled the bastards. Hell my ATF were over 38" from the top of the pot, way too big really for what I wanted to do. I think it would have been about perfect if I could have gotten them into the scrog a month ago. Regardless, they are in the net and starting to turn up towards to the lights. I will give them a few days and then flip. I wanted to give them a full week but that runs me close to harvest time with potential family visits for the xmas holidays and I don't want to deal with that.

This experience has taught me a lot though. I will definitely start incorporating more preventative measure early on in the plants life. I will do occasional sprays when they are smaller and when its much easier.

Yea i need to get my grow cab cleaned up before something bad moves in, got dry leaves laying all over. Prevention is right. Been lucky so far. I did spray the outside of the grow cabinet with some of that bug spray stuff that supposedly last 6 months. Maybe its working.

Did you catch anything the other day? Have you been going fishing much? Weathers just starting to allow it again down here.. looking forward to getting some calamari and some flatties.. man I'm looking forward to sunshine, I think I need to move to warm climate, Australia's too cold :rofl:

Man you would freeze your butt off where im at grizz. I did catch 2 carp the other day. They are not much for eating but they are fun to catch. I just put a couple pieces of corn on a hook and wait. I've never tried calamari, what is a flattie? Like a Flounder? Or do you mean calamari and a fattie? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Flathead.. Flathead (fish) - Wikipedia
Calamari is the tastiest..I thought flathead were every where..kinda flounder like.. we have carp in our rivers also, pests.... illegal to catch and release, have to take them 10m back from the river banks.. there's a company here that make fertiliser from them, Charlie carp..

Calamari is the tastiest..I thought flathead were every where..kinda flounder like.. we have carp in our rivers also, pests.... illegal to catch and release, have to take them 10m back from the river banks.. there's a company here that make fertiliser from them, Charlie carp..
Yea carp are everywhere. I dont kill them, I'm all about catch and release. They can give a hell of a fight. Im sure they make good fertilizer though.
I love it. The near perfect compliment to any food!!:rollit::blunt:
oh yea, the perfect appetizer and desert. I cant wait to go into a restaurant and order a doobie with my dinner :).

Ghost Train Haze
somehow this seedling got topped, but its doing good now.
IMG_112442.JPG

Blue Dreams
IMG_112647.JPG

:passitleft:

Where in Australia do you live Grizz?

The coldest part :rofl: Im in victoria, along the surfcoast..

I was surprised by the cookies. From reviews it seems like a fairly unstable strain. The feller i gave it to put out 60 clones of it so it was a bit risky, but it turned out above expectations and is definately top shelf in his neck of the woods commercial wise. Theres still people around there smoking brick weed. They know nothing of fine homegrown sinsemilla.

:passitleft: well this is some homegrown at least :rofl:

Those Endless dog hairs! Its my first plant in flower and Its outside... even on her I get dog hairs. She and the three girls in my DIY grow box get a Daily inspection for them .

Back
Top Bottom